Post Your Pictures- The New Class

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
madster111 said:
Trippysmurf said:
Also, Madster: Grow Dreads!
I was considering it, but eh. Too much work to keep them clean and s***.

Going for a haircut soon.

And a neck transplant.

thats a bit harsh...

Unlike some people I accept you in any form you are.

:D now go cut some hair you dang teenager.

omg i can actually now say that without a response of "but your one too"

urgh.

Our dog Roxy
18959_103927582967263_100000500658428_100585_2515752_n.jpg

madster111 said:
I hadn't worked out for 1.5 months before that picture was taken, and all i did was sit at home and play Dragon Age, thus the fat-ness.

yea people tend to get fat after being out of the gym for a whopping 1.5 months

StalfrosCC said:
Other than having dark hair and a beard we look nothing alike.

ur face shape is similar.. but otherwise, no, you don't.

but i did think it was a stal pic at very first glance

No, you blind retards, aside from the fact we have dark hair and beards we look nothing alike. We have similarities, but we are very different. There is no way anybody who knows me would mistake him for me and visa versa.

What if I said MattAY and Intotherain look alike because they both dress like douchebags and don't have beards? Would that make sense? Nope.

Liquid, I'm not saying you're twins you just look similar, but ok. We'll leave it at that.

StalfrosCC said:
No, you blind retards, aside from the fact we have dark hair and beards we look nothing alike. We have similarities, but we are very different. There is no way anybody who knows me would mistake him for me and visa versa.

What if I said MattAY and Intotherain look alike because they both dress like douchebags and don't have beards? Would that make sense? Nope.

riveting tale old chap

how would a douche bag dress?

Pfft. My arms are nowhere near the size of the guys in the first pic...And I'm not into the fake and bake thing :/.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle