Post Your Pictures- The New Class

Yeah, Stal and I really don't look anything alike, but I'm used to hearing people say I look like other guys simply because we both have big cheeks.

n50122703115544957982.jpg

Many people say I look like the chap on the left, but he's actually Dutch with a quarter Native American While I'm Irish and quarter Italian.

intoTheRain said:
StalfrosCC said:
No, you blind retards, aside from the fact we have dark hair and beards we look nothing alike. We have similarities, but we are very different. There is no way anybody who knows me would mistake him for me and visa versa.

What if I said MattAY and Intotherain look alike because they both dress like douchebags and don't have beards? Would that make sense? Nope.

riveting tale old chap

how would a douche bag dress?

Got a mirror?

But seriously, pop one collar at a time.

But really, I was just using that as an example, hurt your feelings though, didn't it?

madster111 said:
intoTheRain said:
yea people tend to get fat after being out of the gym for a whopping 1.5 months
Yeah, it's called going soft you pillock.

We dont hear pillock enough these days.

By the way Maddy, I think you have issues...mmyeah. Absolutely no need for that defense and use of such a horrible word.

KoalaRainbowPoop said:
is that guy in the second pic wearing makeup and drawn on eyebrows?? wtf.

I think he might be. I think he might be. I just came across the pictures from a Google image search of "douchebag". Funny. I thought an actual douche would be somewhere on that list.

lol, considering there is no second pic on this page and nothing was quoted I just assumed he meant Stal's wedding pics at the start of this thread. Which left me scratching my head.

They think I'm slow cause I'm from Canada, eh?

looks like wickedliquid is gettin a little too close for comfort with your wife there, i'd be throwin' down

Edited due to the fact the picture being quoted was RIGHT ABOVE THIS POST - Lethean

Zorak looks like so much fun!..

I wanna go to Disneyland! Euro Disney doesnt fucking count!

Wow Intotherain, that is fantastically clever! He looks exactly like me! You should have pointed that out sooner! You are a super sleuth! Did you finish that criminal investigation degree from DeVry Online yet? Keep working hard at it! You will go far my friend!

shitheel.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle