(Not) Another PYP Topic!

schimmel

Rookie
So this past October my dad got reassigned to work in the Philippines, and because of that I came halfway across the world to this crazy series of islands in Southeast Asia to visit him and my mom for Christmas. It's really fun here, and somehow the 13 hour time difference between here and Michigan hasn't really affected me at all, but this isn't a topic about that.

Without further ado, here are some awesome pictures of my Filipino vacation so far, and feel free to share pictures of your recent activities as well! Let's get ready for the new, improved, awesome
PYP TOPIC!!!
Remember, PYP rules still apply, if we go more than one page without a picture the topic gets closed by my good friends the mods, and these pictures have to either be of you or pictures you've taken of friends, family, or scenery. Basically, no random internet things you find and want to share.

DSCN7915.jpg

In the Detroit Metro Airport Coney Island before getting on the plane

002.jpg

A hotel near my parents' apartment in Manila

010.jpg

My sister in the elevator of my parents' apartment in Manila, they have seats in their elevators

025.jpg

Some commonly found snacks here

DSCN7923.jpg

Me, my mom, and my dad standing in the middle of a light show in a park near their apartment

028.jpg

They have pandas in their malls!

DSCN7986.jpg

Me jumping into a pool at a resort on the island of Cebu, Philippines

DSCN7998.jpg

Relaxing, drinking beer on the island of Cebu, Philippines

DSCN8034.jpg

My whole family enjoying some relaxing goofy time together

What have you been up to lately?

Haha. That looks like a blast.

P.S. Nice chewbacca tattoo. I don't like the look of the other characters so much though. Post a better pic of that if you feel like it (not that I want to turn this into another tattoo topic).

UrbanMasque said:
So... whats your sister's name?
For the love of god, don't give him that info! He'll stalk her and try to show her his star trek toys!

Tell me instead, I'm a starwars guy! :D

Nice, I'm jealous!!

I hope you're soaking up the sun because you look whiter than Micheal Jackson falling into that pool, lol.

Sam, me and you have got to go to the Philippines together and tour the "massage" circuit. You can be my guide, as I am sure you have already frequented those fine establishments.

That's a pretty nice car. Though I gotta say, my mustang's sexier. Well, it will be once we get it repainted. Stupid mom, can't drive for shit.

Longo_2_guns said:
That's a pretty nice car. Though I gotta say, my mustang's sexier. Well, it will be once we get it repainted. Stupid mom, can't drive for shit.
That picture manages to hide the fact that it needs to be repainted, too. Not the panels, but all the plastics. Mainly just from wear and tear - it's almost 9 years old, and was living in the sun most of its life.

I love it though. Has the most comfortable seats i've ever felt in a car, very fast (only a little slower than your GT 0-60) and handles.
Best part is when guys in V8s scoff and laugh because they think my puny V6 powered sedan can't beat their 5.7L commodores. Seems like none of them notice the fact that the cams are so big it shakes and almost stalls at idle.

You done anything to your mustang, yet? Or just leaving it stock?

Mostly just leaving it stock, save for a custom paint job and some exhaust stuff.

Regardless, it works just fine how I need it. I'm hardly going faster than 80 or so, and it accelerates pretty damn well. And the gas mileage ain't half bad. It isn't a GT, so in a race scenario, you could probably beat me, but it still hauls some serious ass.

The best part about it though is that bitches love it.

That's a sweet car there madster, but I'd have to say, do away with the spoiler. They don't call them spoilers for nothing, they totally spoil the appearance of the car. Unless of course they come stock, but when they come stock they're usually not that big

schimmel said:
That's a sweet car there madster, but I'd have to say, do away with the spoiler. They don't call them spoilers for nothing, they totally spoil the appearance of the car. Unless of course they come stock, but when they come stock they're usually not that big
The only thing not standard on my car is the wheels, exhaust and tint.
It's a Ralliart Magna - one of roughly 500 left in existence. It's basically taken parts from the Evo and bolted them on.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle