Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• It varies

• Total voters
guess it varies...
if i have my shoes on they stay on
inversely if they are off they stay off until i need them.

I always take mine off at my own house, and it's always good courtesy to offer to take them off at other people's house unless told otherwise. I usually just bend down real slow like i'm gonna take them off and hope the person sees me doing this and says "don't worry about it"

I always take them off at home. I'm pretty sure everyone I know does the same. I don't see why not. I mean, the shoes would just dirty up the house/apartment/living quarters.

I take them off in my house, but if i'm at someones' house, i'll leave them on due to nervous of my socks and being or not.

Either no shoes or these bad boys...
bonsai_sandals.jpg

Furry flip flops. Aw yeah.

Damn, you do deserve a high five for those bad boys...

no..wait...a GAY five! :p

I love going around bare foot. In summer, I use flip-flops for every ocassion (except when I'm home), so when I'm in class I can take them off!!

keepithowitis said:
Either no shoes or these bad boys...
bonsai_sandals.jpg

Furry flip flops. Aw yeah.

You only wear those in the house right? Cause if there's one thing I've noticed about people that wear sandals all the time is that their feet are dirty. I mean damn, even women too.

When you wear sandals/flip-flops you feet get dirty, very dirty, but they are free from the oppression of shoes.

telefono said:
When you wear sandals/flip-flops you feet get dirty, very dirty, but they are free from the oppression of shoes.
Yeah. The comfort, warmth, and security of shoes.

Tendinitis is a common problem with postal workers (there's another name for it but I forget it atm). Doctors will suggest you wear shoes over going barefoot because of the support a shoe provides (ask your grandma).
I voted "it varries". I'd rather not wear shoes in the house, but I was getting onset tendinitis while delivering mail. meh

No matter what happens, you must deliver the mail. >salute<

live long and prosper >vulcan salute<

Keepit, I do need the babes >paypal salute<

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle