Crazy Washington Weather

Discussion in 'Films, TV, Music, Books, Etc.' started by NickKmet, Jan 20, 2012.

1. Longo_2_guns

Longo_2_guns Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

I think he meant the part of the west coast that's sane.

Ohhhhh! Yeah, I went there.

2. madster111

madster111 Rookie

Yeah, but close to canada = not my deal.

I'm totally cool with the desert parts of the west coast. Like longo said, the sane parts where you don't need winter tires.
    It would hit like 110-115F there and i'd be rolling around in long pants and a singlet+shirt like i always do.

3. used44

used44 Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

[​IMG]

4. NickKmet

NickKmet Rookie

Hey! We're not crazy!

5. piracer

piracer Rookie

Hey Nick so you guys didn't get a snow day? Here in Pullman we got a snow day on Thursday although rumor had it that it was given to us cause last spring semester there wasn't one and people got pissed. It was pretty awesome having MLK day and then another day off.

The roads have been icing up here though, i gotta get me a pair of yak tracks.

6. NickKmet

NickKmet Rookie

yeah, no snow days. My school has had only a handful of snow days ever in its very long history. The only recent one that anyone knows about came 4 years ago when Spokane got 5 feet of snow in less than 2 days. Basically the whole city was shut down, and thus nobody could make it to school. Otherwise, no campus-wide snow days. They do give us personal leeway though. If I can't make it to school, I just have to tell me teachers and they're usually cool about it. Likewise, for those teachers that can't make it in, class is cancelled. But that didn't happen for me.