Crazy Washington Weather

NickKmet said:
umm, if you're talking about Washington, Madster, Washington is on the west coast. Like, on the coast. You know, the Pacific Ocean. Only weird people from the east coast drop the D.C. when they're talking about Washington D.C.
Yeah, but close to canada = not my deal.

I'm totally cool with the desert parts of the west coast. Like longo said, the sane parts where you don't need winter tires.
It would hit like 110-115F there and i'd be rolling around in long pants and a singlet+shirt like i always do.

madster111 said:
i'd be rolling around in long pants and a singlet+shirt like i always do.

foley.jpg

Hey Nick so you guys didn't get a snow day? Here in Pullman we got a snow day on Thursday although rumor had it that it was given to us cause last spring semester there wasn't one and people got pissed. It was pretty awesome having MLK day and then another day off.

The roads have been icing up here though, i gotta get me a pair of yak tracks.

piracer said:
Hey Nick so you guys didn't get a snow day? Here in Pullman we got a snow day on Thursday although rumor had it that it was given to us cause last spring semester there wasn't one and people got pissed. It was pretty awesome having MLK day and then another day off.

The roads have been icing up here though, i gotta get me a pair of yak tracks.

yeah, no snow days. My school has had only a handful of snow days ever in its very long history. The only recent one that anyone knows about came 4 years ago when Spokane got 5 feet of snow in less than 2 days. Basically the whole city was shut down, and thus nobody could make it to school. Otherwise, no campus-wide snow days. They do give us personal leeway though. If I can't make it to school, I just have to tell me teachers and they're usually cool about it. Likewise, for those teachers that can't make it in, class is cancelled. But that didn't happen for me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133