Big Dumps

Bretimus_v2

So tired.
So it finally happened, we got our first big snow dump and it is, as expected, both nice and annoying. Apparently, my city only cleans two or three roads and all residential streets had six inches of snow this morning. On top of that, despite annual snowfall Utahans seem to never remember how to drive in the snow. When the temperature goes below freezing they freeze from the neck up. For example, on my evening commute some idiot was going 70 mph while the rest of us were going 50 mph (sure the speed limit is 65, but that is weather permitting). There was snow falling and a thin layer of snow on the street. Well, he tried to change lanes and instead drifted off the road and into the median, grinding to a stop 50 yards down the way. The look of shock and anger when he got out was quite gratifying.

But not to sound too negative, I love waking up to new snow because everything looks awesome when snow covered. I even enjoy the neighboorly obligation of keeping my sidewalk clear (weird, I know). Also, I love watching my kids, suited up like blue marshmallows, playing in the snow (or bubbles or pillows, as they call it). Especially since the big one likes to push the small one down and the small one doesn't mind.

So how's everyone enjoying the winter weather?

I thought it was about biggest poo, too.

Anyways in Miami we are enjoying a wonderfully warm winter, with highs in the mid 80s and lows in the low 70s. Hopefully it keeps for a while longer so I can get all my jackets refitted.

Ohio. We have effing crazy weather patterns. Not much snow yet. Tonight, Im supposed to have freezing rain and winds up to 60mph. Kinda like a reverse hurricane?

It snowed here yesterday. The snow didn't stick, but still.

IT SNOWED IN THE FUCKING DESERT!

For the most part, it just rained though. Which made my ducks really happy.

currently have 2 inches of snow, supposed to have 5 more by tomorrow morning.

I'm liking it.

Longo_2_guns said:
It snowed here yesterday. The snow didn't stick, but still.

IT SNOWED IN THE FUCKING DESERT!

For the most part, it just rained though. Which made my ducks really happy.

Did you feed them some bread?

I'm in North Carolina, so no snow. :( It has been rainy a bit lately, and a tiny bit chilly. Hoodie weather. It's nice. And hooray for no snow shoveling!! :D

No snow here right now, but it's in the teens and single digits constantly, with negatives temperatures when you factor in the wind chill.

Today we've gotten at least 12 inches of snow and it's still coming down pretty good.

It's worth 1 and a half snow days though...The first ones I've had in 4 years.

We've got about 4 inches so far just north of Minneapolis, but more is expected tonight. I like big snow storms way more in the spring, because you get 12 inches of snow one day and it's 50 the next. It's depressing to know that this snow we just got will still be on the ground 3 months from now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod