Post Your Pictures- The New Class

Lethean said:
Glenn kind of looks the Ice Truck Killer from season 1 of Dexter!

Hah! Dexter's brother! What a compliment!

I've also been compared to Steve Buscemi, and a young Bob Dylan.

And I took it as such, didn't mean to relay any sarcasm there.

Yes, I never understood the comparison to Buscemi, not that I look better than him or anyting... I just don't see the resemblance

EDIT: Disneyland is pretty fun, but it's tiring for people like me. I can only go so often. Some people have told me they'd go every day if they could, but I just can't imagine that. It's just about as fun as any other theme park, I'd imagine, but with a disney theme. Knotts Berry Farm is just as fun for different reasons, for example.

StalfrosCC said:
Wow Intotherain, that is fantastically clever! He looks exactly like me! You should have pointed that out sooner! You are a super sleuth! Did you finish that criminal investigation degree from DeVry Online yet? Keep working hard at it! You will go far my friend!

shitheel.

awwwe thanks :D

*blushes*

ok glenn so you did comment on my pics... BUT DID ANY OF YOU PICS GET PUBLISHED IN A WORLD RENOWNED FREE ONLINE TRAVEL GUIDE?!!?!

I DON'T THINK SO. YOUR PHOTOS SUCK, GLENN

mebuildingig.jpg

I thought he was a Koopa O_O
anyways, my guitar-for-beginners and my new electric keyboard. One of them is the iAxe Guitar which can connect to the PC via USB
l_e08256f8b5d14032a7c9fa916a57d424.jpg

(Yes I know, my cell phone shot sucks)

The_Big_Cheese said:
I forgot you were from Fresno. I saw that shell and thought "HEY THAT LOOKS FAMILIAR!"

The reptile house at Chafee is fucking awesome. Hell, that whole zoo is amazing.

22355_306561606124_504511124_5073568_2788190_n.jpg

I caught this big striper a few weekends ago in the freezing cold. Didn't think I was going to catch anything, but I got this guy!

22355_306562001124_504511124_5073569_492729_n.jpg

Also got this catfish, it is pretty good sized for the area. In the summer you can catch kittys with roe bait off of the dock, but this guy went right for the chicken liver right away... he was the only catfish I caught that weekend, but he tasted good! (Honestly, I threw him back, I don't keep what I catch cause I'm a pinko liberal).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133