Post Your Pictures- The New Class

Kids built there first gingerbread house this holiday!

daddionkids.jpg

We let them pick the candy off of it for a few days, and then tossed it out ... i cannot believe how much candy they got as gifts this year, probably 3 times more than halloween.

Very ncie wedding pics Stal! Looks like you had a fantastic time!

As for me, ah screw it, I'm on the left

73201650768981366537681.jpg

I fucking love your cat Affen!

PS - that snowman is shit!

Aah yeah, koala raped me good. He was hiding behind a shopping trolley - I resisted as much as I could but....ah hell...I enjoy rape and pillage as much as the next guy!

EDIT: WickedLiquid = Stal?....Actually I think this was covered in the last PYP topic.

Now I must toss pics up of my pets!; Huzzah!

Boo.jpg

This is Boo (named after Monsters Inc via my daughter). 10mo Siberian Husky/Malumute cross

Peeka.jpg

This is Peeka, Siemese Ninja Cat .. when you anger Peeka and Boo they merge to form .... Peeka-Boo! (photoshop rendering currently in the process).

Talon.jpg

Meet Talon, we just picked him up from the HS a month ago .. we couldn't help it, he's a 9yr old Rotty-Chocolate Lab cross that had stiff competition at not being put down eventually with all the other dogs up for adoption being under 2yrs old.

Diner.jpg

They get along well

phoenix.jpg

One of my tattoos, actually the only 2 photos I have of them lol, 1st session and then the finishing touch!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle