POST YOUR PICTURES HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad, I'm afraid that I have some people here who disagree with you...

skeletor-paris3.jpg

Sad said:
Whoa there, Blue Frog!

By propagating images of yourself and your acquaintances which show you engaging in acts related to alcohol-consumption, all combined with activities defined by entertainment and amusement, you appear to be not against the notion of encouraging minors and general people of young age to conduct themselves in a similar manner. Although such behavior may not be against your own personal and individual values, we, here in the fine state of California, simply cannot tolerate such outspoken rebellion against the legal system established by the state therein. Remove these images or face the definite threat of expulsion from these message boards and the deletion of this thread.

That, at least, is how I think the legalists here will react.

Not me, though; I'm down with it. 8)

lol that was a big fuck you to DL if i ever read one

TNO, I just have two questions for you:

1. Is that a tampon that the beastie is holding?
2. Does that issue of Maxim show nude photos of Marge Simpson, as the bold text on the cover would lead me to believe?

Oh, and, as a follow-up, do you have written proof that the green beastie does, in fact, disagree with alcohol-restriction laws? This isn't an issue I can just take your word on.

I shouldn't even dignify that with a response, Sad. Shame on you. You do not know Skeletor??

People of Eternia! I stand before the Great Eye of the galaxy, chosen by destiny to receive the very powers of Grayskull! This inevitable moment will transpire before your eyes, even as He-Man himself bears witness to it... Now. I, Skeletor, am Master of the Universe! Yes! Yes... I feel it, the power... fills me. I feel the universe within me! I am... I am a part of the cosmos! Its power flows... Flows through me! Of what consequence are you now? This planet, these people. They are nothing to me! The universe is power! Pure, unstoppable power! and I am that Force! I am that Power!"
(Addressing He-Man) "Kneel before your master! Fool! You are no longer my equal! I am more than man! More than life! I... am... a... god! Now. You... will... kneeeel! Kneeeel!

And no, that is not a tampon. That is a tno-sized doobie.

As for Marge, well...that's for me to know and you to dream about.

Finally, addressing Skeletor's stance on alcohol...he was drunk at the time the picture was taken. He had to smoke three predecessors of what he's holding just so he could stand straight. Well, he was actually leaning heavily on Paris, but I'll attribute that to is inebriation.

EDIT: Here's some...different angles for you, Sad.

closeup01.JPG

closeup02.JPG

That's like the size of Antartica. I remember you showing me the pics of it the night you took it.

I need to get my hands on some flavored blunt papers.

CloacalKiss said:
Frank, you are so ugly.
Yet so masculine. Drop the roids bro.

i gotta use roids because I just cant quite perfect the combover bowl haircut like you do, I need something else

and har har guys, i guess i've poked my ammount of fun, it's time to be ridiculed myself

and for the record, lets see how good you all look atfer downing half a 40 of weisers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leagueofbulgaria