POST YOUR PICTURES HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will close this if some of you can't shut the f*ck up and behave. This is a topic for posting your pics, so just post your f*cking pics.

*ahem*
<_<
>_>
noname7kt.jpg

back0kt.jpg

forward2kx.jpg

You wish you could have bones like mine. :p

Since we actually post pictures in here instead of hearing stupid comments from shane and BBK, heres one of me.

ef1158ab.jpg

mr hamashi, ur just cute, thats all. ur not sexually attractive, it would be like screwing a stuffed animal toy, and thats not possible, and wrong too.

anyway, on the fingers, those things are crazy.

FTG is black? Looks like he just scored another 10 points in the cool factor.

Everyone knows that black guys are just cooler then white guys which is why Frozen and BlackStar get all the attention. Now we have a new black dude! One who's been hiding in the closet!

Nice to see some party pics Blue Frog! Ever play any drinking games?

FTG, you could be an X-man! Hook up with Storm for a little Hallie Berry action? Oh Hells Yeah!

Whoa there, Blue Frog!

By propagating images of yourself and your acquaintances which show you engaging in acts related to alcohol-consumption, all combined with activities defined by entertainment and amusement, you appear to be not against the notion of encouraging minors and general people of young age to conduct themselves in a similar manner. Although such behavior may not be against your own personal and individual values, we, here in the fine state of California, simply cannot tolerate such outspoken rebellion against the legal system established by the state therein. Remove these images or face the definite threat of expulsion from these message boards and the deletion of this thread.

That, at least, is how I think the legalists here will react.

Not me, though; I'm down with it. 8)

GhostTrip said:
FTG is black? Looks like he just scored another 10 points in the cool factor.
Thanks, I live for cool points.
Black_Star said:
FTG, you could be an X-man! Hook up with Storm for a little Hallie Berry action? Oh Hells Yeah!
Actually, I'd rather get with Beast. Imagine what an animal he'd be in bed. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod