POST YOUR PICTURES HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Icepick said:
and for the record, lets see how good you all look atfer downing half a 40 of weisers

I'm not that much of a moron. And I prefer everclear when I'm drinking alcohol. But I do not look like a brain damaged woman, that's for sure.

so on my worst day first thing in the morning I bare a resemblance to terry schivo, and for 4 years on your best days you looked like the gerber baby

Icepick said:
so on my worst day first thing in the morning I bare a resemblance to terry schivo, and for 4 years on your best days you looked like the gerber baby

Ahahahaha, more like I resembled the gerber baby for 12 years. But that's long gone, now, Terry.

TNO is just getting upset because this has reached 80 pages and Post your Pics topics don't usually last this long. Well, their was Cookster's that lasted 85 pages but that was before TNO was a mod. That would've gotten closed 20 pages ago.

The old boards had a higher posts-per-page count, didn't they?

On topic, of course, here's another winter pic of my baby niece - though the pic is a few months old:

used44 said:
The old boards had a higher posts-per-page count, didn't they?

On topic, of course, here's another winter pic of my baby niece - though the pic is a few months old:

I wish I had a little baby to dress up and do things with and spoil.

And then to give the kid back. Too bad my sister is all grown up :< (shes 7)

These are my sisters

RomaSt001.jpg

They are 11 and 7.

I have 2 brothers as well but they're in their late teens.

Enigma said:
I wish I had a little baby to dress up and do things with and spoil.

And then to give the kid back. Too bad my sister is all grown up :< (shes 7)

Yeah, it's great to have her around - but its also nice to be able to give her back to mom. And you know.. not have to.. like.. raise her. :p Not quite ready to do that.

Cute siblings. Looks like a goofy bunch of sisters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NelsonYasir