POST YOUR PICTURES HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
If after every pic (as rare as they are) is going to spur a fight, I'll close this. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

That said, you look a hell of a lot different than last I saw you Katie. Granted, I don't keep up with this topic, and the last ones I saw are old as hell, but if someone else posted that, I wouldn't have recognized you.

CloacalKiss said:
Hellfire1014 said:
I like the dimples in your back Katie

you can't see them, SHUT THE F*CK UP.

Now correct me if I'm wrong but, as Hellfire said, you're the one who's been calling her a crackwhore among other things so why do you care?

My doggy!

Sam

Hellfire1014 said:
Icepick said:
haha not seeking attention at all are ya

Anything wrong with wanting attention? People need to feel wanted sometimes....

I agree. I've always thought that the way people say "They're just doing it for attention" as a criticism to a certain person's behaviour on a message board is a bit futile because, utimately, isn't everything anybody does on a message board done for attention?

Think about it, when you create posts here, you want people to read them right? When you create topics, you want people to reply to them right? You want people to pay attention to your viewpoint, thus, you're doing it for attention. So why criticise? Besides, it's not like Dobby was the first female poster to flaunt her good looks here, why Silenteyes and Bubble( two female posters who basically ONLY ever posted in the Post Your Pictures Topic and that's not much of an exaggeration trust me!) did it all the time but they rarely, if ever, got criticised even though they probably deserved it more, there I said it, flame me! Although Icepick, true to his motives, did criticise the latter on occassion, for which I salute him! :D

Incidentally, about the business of closing this topic, I said before and I'll say it again. Don't delete the topic, just delete the irrelevant posts(including mine of course!). I'm just fascinated to see how long this topic would be with only pictures and the odd nice comment in it! So do it already, I can't wait much longer! :wink:

maca2kx said:
CloacalKiss said:
Hellfire1014 said:
I like the dimples in your back Katie

you can't see them, SHUT THE F*CK UP.

Now correct me if I'm wrong but, as Hellfire said, you're the one who's been calling her a crackwhore among other things so why do you care?

My doggy!

Sam

rofl, I couldn't see them either. Didn't really see there was a mirror there. Me and Jared both are owned.

kev6cn.jpg

bra1rl.jpg

Yes, I'm wearing a bra.

Haha, GhostTrip is awesome.

BA, this topic shouldn't just be relegated to purely posting pics. And then what? Leaving the topic without commenting? Sure it does lead to flaming sometimes, and it would be interesting to see every post have a picture in it, but let's not take the 'forum' out of web forum here. Sharing is what this place is all about. Not keeping our thoughts to ourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle