Status
Not open for further replies.
'96 Eric Johnson hair Grey ;)

Do post a pic rob...

I'll look if I find something.

Prom pix are coolios!

Edit: Here's a goofy pic

karimjpg27mb.jpg

And yeah Grey I think I'm gonna grow my hair long again...that is to say shoulder length :p

FallingEastward said:
Does the one in the yellow have her hand down her shirt?

ahaha i never noticed that. looks like shes just resting her ahnd on the table and leant forward for the picture so her shirt billowed (ppffft dont care whetehret that the right word or not) out.

Rainemaida said:
Ghosttrip - You look wayy diffrent than I imagined.

Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

happygolucky3vl.jpg

Me and the girl I love but I can't find the courage to ask out. Right now she's just a really cool friend.

Hellfire1014 said:
I agree they look pretty gay.

Do you ever shut the fuck up? Honestly.

You look more homosexual than any other person here (including Rainemaida, and he is bisexual). I can't decide if you are a girl or a hermaphrodite.

FireWall said:
Hellfire1014 said:

You look more homosexual than any other person here (including Rainemaida, and he is bisexual). I can't decide if you are a girl or a hermaphrodite.

sorry, but that made me giggle a little bit

Yeah, theres (from left to right)
Sam - A used-to-be-punk from South California, he's half-black and a skater and is really funny.
Me.
Josh - A 23 year old who cant get shit together and hang with high schoolers. has fucked at least 50 girls, and has a kid somewhere in tennesee. used to be a big druggie, now totally straight-edge and posi. very fun, wouldnt trust him with anything. is dating a 17 year old girl, his first real relaionship, i love that guy.
Sean - Sams best friend, a kickass skater, is bad with girls, and is never serious.
Travis - an odd kid who plays drums. he is also in band. he's pretty cool, we dont hang out much anymore, hes with his woman all the time.

we're all straight-edge, so no crazy after parties. at least till everyone but me and my gf went to sleep =]

abcwtf said:
Oh shut up Hellfire, unbathed Jesus is more attractive than you.

That's why I have good looking girls who like me. Yep.

FireWall said:
Hellfire1014 said:

Online, no I never shut the fuck up. Offline yes. Also saying "You look more homosexual than any other person here." Is an opinion. You're stating yours, as I was stating mine a number of post up. Plus a haircut would fix what you call "looking like a girl".

Mod-Chip said:
'96 Eric Johnson hair Grey ;)

Do post a pic rob...

I'll look if I find something.

Prom pix are coolios!

Edit: Here's a goofy pic

karimjpg27mb.jpg

And yeah Grey I think I'm gonna grow my hair long again...that is to say shoulder length :p

I like the size of this picture *quoteS*

BTW lookin sexy BBK.

Meanwhile, back in Hellfire's response to my questions.

Hellfire1014 said:
What would Jesus do? He'd close down the topic. It's full of sin, and lust. Like Shane lusting over the picture of Katie.

Yes pictures are being posted, but at a slow rate. It's a flamefest/+1 topic. It should be "only post if you post a picture of yourself."

^.^

Well guess what Hellfire? You're not a mod. You're no different then me or any other poster on GR, so STFU and stop acting like you run shit.

And if you really cared about becoming a mod and having power, you wouldn't do shit like quote BBK's pic for no reason but to stretch out the page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod