POST YOUR PICTURES HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black_Star said:
TNO is just getting upset because this has reached 80 pages and Post your Pics topics don't usually last this long. Well, their was Cookster's that lasted 85 pages but that was before TNO was a mod. That would've gotten closed 20 pages ago.

You douche, I closed the post yer pics topic on the old forums. How could you forget that, it caused quite an uproar. :D

abcwtf said:
Icepick said:
xpq9w3.jpg

_39476337_terri_ap300body.jpg

LMFAO

Yeah, the docks and stuff are kinda ugly, but the real feature are the hills surrounding the harbour.

Actually, see that hill in the left pane of glass? You can just barely see a small building on the top of it. That's the Marconi Tower on Signal Hill; the place where Guglielmo Marconi sent the first trans-atlantic wireless signal in 1901... And it's totally visible from where I'm typing this message right now!
And just a few miles south of here is Cape Spear, the most easterly point of land in North America. I'm thinking about going out there Sunday.
Newfoundland is so cool, but the people are real crappy.

trust_no_one said:
Black_Star said:
TNO is just getting upset because this has reached 80 pages and Post your Pics topics don't usually last this long. Well, their was Cookster's that lasted 85 pages but that was before TNO was a mod. That would've gotten closed 20 pages ago.

You douche, I closed the post yer pics topic on the old forums. How could you forget that, it caused quite an uproar. :D

No no no, I'm talking about the one back in the day that Cookster started. That topic was 85 pages long. It was full of drama like the famous "Shane can bench press 2345lbs". There has never been a Post your Pics topic that long, it is still to this day a record holder. I'm not so sure if it should count though since you were not a mod then.

What? No way, the one I closed was pretty damn long...into the 80-somethingth page, I believe. I 'member Kaan wanted it to get to 90 or 100 pages before it was closed.

I dunno man, I think that Shane drama topic was the longest... This was a while ago and it's hard for me to remember famous GR topic, lol.

Can anyone else back me up on this?

Black_Star said:

You know, in this case, even including that famous first Post Your Pictures Topic, I can't say I'd be particulary upset if TNO deleted these topics because personally, and before people flame me I should stress that this is just my opinion, I kind of think these topics suck. Not the concept, that's perfectly fine, just the way they all turn out in the end. Face it, these topics are breeding grounds for flame wars, spam and generally idiotic behaviour. They always have been and they always will because human nature is a stubborn bitch who won't change in a hurry.

If I was a moderator(yeah it'll never happen but hey!) though, I wouldn't delete these topics, I know they mean an awful lot to the majority of posters here(though honestly I can't think exactly why, anybody care to explain for me please?), and unlike TNO, I care too much about what you guys and gals think of me, so doing something which would make me unpopular is the last thing I'd do, yeah I'm a wuss I'll admit it! I'd just delete all the posts which were not relevant to the subject(that is POST YOUR PICTURES HERE), maybe I'd keep some of the nicer comments, but I'd get rid of the spam, the flaming and all of the random soap opera events which always happen in these kinds of topic(1). I swear if I did that, it'd only be, in this case, about 30 pages maximum though! :p

Oh and also...

Black_Star said:
I dunno man, I think that Shane drama topic was the longest... This was a while ago and it's hard for me to remember famous GR topic, lol.

Can anyone else back me up on this?

I believe the Shane bench pressing thing happened not the first long Post Your Pictures Topic by Cookster but the sequel topic by.... god only knows heheh! I'm not entirely certain of this though.

1. And yes, before anybody points it out, I would also get rid, in this topic, of the three posts I've made here, which might not be spam exactly, but sure as hell don't have any pictures of myself in them! Truthfully, I don't think I'd feel entirely comfortable posting my , let's just say, unorthodox visage here! But I also never have any digital pictures avaliable. But occassionally people say things in these topics which I feel I'd like to respond to, so I do, and technically by doing so I'm spamming. For which I sincerely apollogise, I really don't wanna cause harm I just can't seem to keep my big mouth shut heheh!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle