POST YOUR PICTURES HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
FireWall said:
BBK, you need to wax your eyebrows, bro. You are a fucking hottie, though, so don't worry about it too much.

*shudders*

;)

At GR, we are all hotties. Give or take a few losers.

-BBK

modding is like, noobly.

anyway, im gonna have to say you have intresting friends too, firewall.

but man... that hair is wacked out, its so long...

Dobby2244 said:
Princess.jpg

You look so pretty in that dress Dobby! :)

Shane is no longer allowed in this topic. Any subsequent posts he makes, inform me and they'll be deleted promptly.

Hellfire, you're dangerously close to having the same thing happen to you.

In case you guys can't make out my avatar it's me and my two best friends taken last fall! I'll change it to something else when I get bored with it.

428983563l9lr.jpg

738988766_l.jpg

From the left, the guy with the bowtie is probably my best friend, and a fellow guitar player who I frequently jam with. Who is also the best guitar player at our high school. then me right beside him. No one else really matters. It's a guys only picture, not a sausage fest, dont worry.

It's all I got for now. I'd have to go to some of the girls for pictures.

Robmiester said:
738988766_l.jpg

From the left, the guy with the bowtie is probably my best friend, and a fellow guitar player who I frequently jam with. Who is also the best guitar player at our high school. then me right beside him. No one else really matters. It's a guys only picture, not a sausage fest, dont worry.

It's all I got for now. I'd have to go to some of the girls for pictures.

Nice nice...whats with the bus though?

-BBK

For prom the usually there is the occasion of a very nice ride, such as a limousine or some sort of party bus which we had. Inside was pretty sweet. I know theres pictures of the inside somewhere.

i dont know but in live chat once he was talking about the difference between a (insert random number followed by letters) vs a (random number and letters) bus, i said they're both buses, they do the same shit

what followed next was a 2 hour lecture on how i was ignorant to the deepley complex world of buses, detail after detail, picture after picture, i cried myself to sleep that night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod