POST YOUR PICTURES HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
isn't this topic supposed to be about pictures!? lets get back on track folks.

here is a picture of me throwing a roll of paper towel at the camera

10002808kr.jpg

^ nice way of changing the topic, just to comment on the erm... 'drama' that is going on (which is more intersting then survivor, but not as cool as dota...) wow! this is such a good script for a teenage movie!

srry for poking fun at you, but i cant resist.

and yes, that toliet paper, is incredibly huge.

just like pamela anderson boobies.

mmmm boobies....

mmmm coookies....

mmmm foood.....

btw, as hot as the girls on GR are, no one is cuter then Mr.Hamashi.

god damn, your cuter then the 30 stuffed toys i have modled into one and into an ub3r cute stuffed doll. u my friend, surpass all of that and have attained a higher level of cuteness.

crap, im turning gay.

Piracer just to let you know it got creepy about 20 posts ago.

Also Jared, Katie, what makes you think it's any of our business to know this stuff? Don't get me wrong, it's funny watching Jared getting knocked the hell back down from his pedestal but it isn't really our business what happened between you two. We know all we need to know in that you broke up and now hate each other/are immaterial to each other.

Oh, and a picture:
Me and a few of my flatmates out in town for the girl in the middle's birthday

Sam

He tries to ruin my reputation on here? Even if i might not have that great of one, just the fact that hes gonna post crap on here and try to get approve from other posters. No one likes jared, i dont get why he posts.. I guess Im just tryin to make jared look retarded for even tryin to make me look bad.. I told him, Ill find out everything in the end.. and im finding out EVERYTHING now, its pretty sad.

just because I like you more than jared doesn't make you exempt from shit katie, we don't fucking care, you have a myspace, throw your teen agnst up on there, keep this bullshit off the forums

SO HOW ABOUT THEM PHOENIX SUNS!? I'M PUMPED THAT THEY'RE UP 1-0 ON LOS ANGELES!

Nah, it's not the finals! It's the western conference semis!

Long way to go before the finals!

Himashi, put a shield around your ass at nights, and sleep with one eye open.

abcwtf said:
Himashi, put a shield around your ass at nights, and sleep with one eye open.

Not just at night by the sounds of things, keep your back to the wall at all times Himashi... and make sure the wall isn't fake or has a removable compartment of some kind... in fact you'd be safer if you invested in one of these

Sam

/\ Why am I expecting piracer to come in, quote you and then post a picture of MrHimashi saying "No, this is"?

Sam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod