POST YOUR PICTURES HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typewriter, you get creepier with every post.

Jared, is that Katie I spy in your avatar or am I mistaken?

Frank, heh, you is funny and speak the truth :)

Katie, yeah you do deserve better than him

Jared, if you didn't care what we think why are you still flaming Katie?

Sam stop typing in bullet form.

Sam

Wow, now I remembered why I don't go to this topic...

Do you remember the advice I gave you Dobby? Probably not because you were drunk with love over Jared at the time. And if you're still thinking about him you still have feelings for him.

I'm not Dr. Phil, but I know couples who break up and then get back together again and again. It's an off and on relationship and it can go on for years. So if you really didn't care about him, you would'nt be dissucssing your situation with him in the public so that he can get burned for your own personal enjoyment.

i have no interest in getting back together with him and i honestly dont think about him until someone at school asks how were doin or asks why i dont have my ring on, hes the one insulting me, all i said was a thank you, because this topic furthers my opinion on jared. He doesnt know how to control his anger, its nothing i havent told him before.

Dobby is like the female Shane, she gets all the attention and she loves it. We have other girl GR members that are pretty cool but Katie just loves to have the dudes eye her up!

What is wrong with Dobby? It seems as though she had a bad breakup and it doesn't help for all of you to point and make fun of. Most break ups are bad break ups and some of you don't seem to be helping!

Also, I don't see any other girl members so maybe thats why she gets attention!!!

"What is wrong with Dobby?"
Is a question I asked. You didn't answer.
"Most break ups are bad break ups and some of you don't seem to be helping! "
You havn't helped the situation.
"Also, I don't see any other girl members "
"Theres Enigma, Blue Frog, SILENTEYES! (k, not really)."
Thanks, I guess. I remember Enigma but I don't see her here recently in this quarrell!

kayyylllaa said:
What is wrong with Dobby? It seems as though she had a bad breakup and it doesn't help for all of you to point and make fun of. Most break ups are bad break ups and some of you don't seem to be helping!

Also, I don't see any other girl members so maybe thats why she gets attention!!!

Katie's an attention seeker, at least that's how her behaviour in the past has came across but she has her good poster periods just like most other people. I'm not about to take the piss about the break up because there's no need for that but I'll get onto her (or anyone else) about bad posting, or saying they're leaving forever only to return a week or so later or posting for attention or whatever.

There are plenty (well ok, not plenty...) of girls who post here but they tend to do so infrequently, Bubbles has her sporadic bursts of postage and Enigma comes on every few days or so, I haven't seen Silent Eyes since well before the old boards finished and Blue Frog comes on every so often. There are a few others that come on less frequently and I can't remember their names.

As for Katie getting attention because there aren't many girls who post as frequently, well you may have a point but it's not an approach I approve of, it reeks of middle teen behaviour and I suppose that's a fair observation considering most of the GR populace are indeed around that age range but I'm not so I'm not about to give Katie attention because she's a girl, no offence to her of course I'd just prefer to direct my efforts to someone I know in person.

Sam

Yea theres a few girl posters but they dont come on here that much.. hm yea me and jared have been breakin up and goin out a lot, but he always calls me a piece of shit and a cunt whenever he gets pissed at me, and he doesnt treat me that good, even though he says he does.. well lately. I think what makes me not like him anymore is the fact that he asked another girl to give him head, and he lied about it. I dont know if it even happened, but its like cheating.. just because he did want it.. and he told the girl it didnt matter because i was "far away". Oh gosh, anyways.. sorry i do like attention, ill admit it. =) but its not like i hog it, the other girl members just dont care, heather comes and posts her pictures sometimes and gets attention? so? lol oh well.

Ok yeah, I will have to say some people do things to get attention. Plus, A LOT of people like attention, and some people just take the step to be heard and seen. Does that make someone a bad person?

if i had a camera u other guyz would be makin sure ur ladies werent lookin cuz they would be chasin me down for a # or something else....

CloacalKiss said:
aka, she sucks d*cks for fun. She's a c*nt. I don't care what any of you say. She has some serious issues.

oh yea.. lol, this is what angela said to me today:

" yeah the funny thing about all that is he told someone that he just wanted sex. Everyone knew that he wasnt going to get anything from me but i guess he tried anyway. He got my number and called me, asked to hangout. the first thing that i said is,i dont want to do anything that Katie is going to have a problem with. he told me that you two werent together at the time, maybe you werent im not sure. He tried to kiss me, but i wouldnt. That kinda proved to me that he wanted more than a friendship whether it was sex or a girlfriend im not so sure. He said things that i woulnt expect him to say having to do with his penis. I tend to ignore it, but hes just so blunt about everything i dont know how to take it. about the giving head thing. thats the most ignorant thing i've ever heard come out of a guys mouth."

"I believe it was a few weeks back. People just told me all he wanted was sex. I flat out told him that if he was wanting that then he could find it somewhere else. He would just be like "wanna see my penis?" out of nowhere but then change the subject. i never know when hes kidding or not. I dont really know how he said he loved you. i've been in the same situation before it sucks. Yours is a little worse because of the whole distance thing"

talk about pathetic jared.
Oh, and how you used to talk about davey being such a bad boyfriend because he used girls and all that shit.. looks like youre following in his footsteps. Jared you cant be an asshole to girls, you wont get the good ones lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle