POST YOUR PICTURES HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
CloacalKiss said:
Rainemaida said:
the question is, did Jared hit it!?

Oh, I did. I loved it, she loved it.

We're no longer lovers of each other. We are haters <3

oh please, i have no hatred toward you, i just dont care what you say anymore and have no wantin to talk to you.. and i found some other guys to talk to lol

Takes you back to middle school, all this, don't it?

That's the way Katie, you show him you're past him! Stir resentment within his heart and gain some cool points!

negro.jpg

hi

My mother is happily married to a man named Jim McIntosh and they reside all the way in the snowy mountains of central Pennsylvania.

I highly doubt you could've trekked your nonexistent penis, and your illegally sized ego 1,200 miles in one night, pal.

CloacalKiss said:
Icepick said:
haha, eww, emo kids and crack whores

lawl.

Katie did some coke 3 weeks ago. Thinking it was cool.

you know what as often as I bash Katie for her choices and recreational habbits or addictions, at least she has the fortitude to stand up to what I say and roll with the punches, unlike you who caves under the slightest touch of confrontation and meet it with overly aggressive immature behaviour

furthermore, katie, even if we don't get along, is capable of good honest deep conversation, stemming from a range of topics from personal matters to politics, she has a decent head on her shoulders and was very school oriented and ambitious when it came to her post secondary education

you on the other hand have done nothing with your life, you don't even fit in here, which, and this may sound harsh but I'm sure many will agree, is a band of misfits from society. You're lack of maturity is shown in your posts regarding katie, who has no ill will towards you, and would rather just remove you from her life and be done with you, but you carry a deep resentment, most probably due to the fact you knew you were lucky to be with her, and see stepping on her reputation as a way of one up-ing her and the end of this anti climatic relationship

fvcking coke/crack/pot head.

aka, she sucks d*cks for fun. She's a c*nt. I don't care what any of you say. She has some serious issues.

You sure didn't mind those issues when you were doling out hundreds of dollars to go see her.

and you got dumpped, by someone who you claim to be a low point of society, so what does this make you?

you act like your shit don't stink jared, you have issues yourself, everyone has fucking issues, no one gives a shit about your personal drama, even being in the know of katies life, i would still, on her worst day, choose her over you, not because she's a female, not because you're emo, but because she's simply put, a better human being than the likes of you

i want to apologize to everyone that looked out for me whenever me and jared went out and told me that he wasnt a good guy but i insisted that i loved him, which i realize that i didnt.. and now i can finally see what a little bitch he can be. icepick, i know you told me that jared was a douche the whole time.. and i must have looked retarded the whole time i would say that he was really a sweet guy but im glad you still take my side on this. Jorm told me a long time ago that he wasnt a good guy, just for the fact that he goes insane whenever we break up and loses all respect for me and just goes naming random crap off just to make me feel like im the best he could have, but hey, i do deserve a lot better than you jared, even my mom tells me that =)

Dobby2244 said:
CloacalKiss said:
Rainemaida said:
the question is, did Jared hit it!?

Oh, I did. I loved it, she loved it.

We're no longer lovers of each other. We are haters <3

oh please, i have no hatred toward you, i just dont care what you say anymore and have no wantin to talk to you.. and i found some other guys to talk to lol

Like me. 8)

CloacalKiss said:
abcwtf said:
lol Jared's phallus couldn't please a prairie dog.

it was good enough to please your mom last night.

omg dat wuz so clevr :D lol how u cum up wth dat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod