Pics of yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disgusting sushi?

Besides the fact that, that sushi is westernised - sushi is the best regardless! That sushi train looks very much like one of the ones near my house ^_^

thetank said:
"I pulled out my Beretta. He walks up to the jersey. He goes up to the jersey. Now he's at the jersey. Damn, he's looking at the jersey!"

Lol...Sounds like trapped in the greyhound station by Mala Kelly.

Well that post sure provoked a fun little conversation about blacks and the letter u!

Pushit said:
keg.jpg

How long did you last... 1 minute? 2?..

....you weren't even upside down on the keg... ppsshhh. 8)

malakian said:
thetank said:
"I pulled out my Beretta. He walks up to the jersey. He goes up to the jersey. Now he's at the jersey. Damn, he's looking at the jersey!"

Lol...Sounds like trapped in the greyhound station by Mala Kelly.

Well that post sure provoked a fun little conversation about blacks and the letter u!

Thank god you picked that up...

Enigma said:
Disgusting sushi?

Besides the fact that, that sushi is westernised - sushi is the best regardless! That sushi train looks very much like one of the ones near my house ^_^

Well it is Hong Kong, what do you expect?! The whole city/SAR is westernized.

...and sushi sucks regardless! That was my first and last attempt.

I love Sushi. Also- I don't know how westernized Sushi is unless you get it from a 7-11 or something. We have a large Japanese community in Austin and what I tend to eat is petty authentic.

Pretty don't you mean?

Sushi can be disgusting anyway, not because its westernized but maybe the fact that it was just badly made... Lousy rice, unfresh fish, cheap seaweed, etc etc.

StalfrosCC said:
I love Sushi. Also- I don't know how westernized Sushi is unless you get it from a 7-11 or something. We have a large Japanese community in Austin and what I tend to eat is petty authentic.

^^ Agree

Here you can also get sushi from stores and "fast food" places.
But you can also pay a bit more, and get fresh sushi from a Japanese resturant..

There is a huge difference of quality, but it's all still good :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sushi#History

used44 said:
Hey, don't knock 7-11 sushi til you tr

*falls over dead from poisoning*

I've worked at 7-11 :p
I know the standards that they are settings.
My girlfriend bought some chocolate at the local 7-11 today, and it was 2 months too old!

^It's a CCTV system, and now he is doomed!!!

DOOOOOOOOMED!!!!!!

Oh why!!!

What is it that you're holding on your hands? A bat?

Enigma said:
StalfrosCC said:
For serious Urban... that is some hardcore lifting you must be doing.

Or some serious steroids.

you don't grow magically just because you stick a few needles in yourself.. you still have to work out just as hard or harder to grow on steroids.. you just grow faster when you do :p

StalfrosCC said:
intoTheRain said:
Enigma said:
StalfrosCC said:
For serious Urban... that is some hardcore lifting you must be doing.

Or some serious steroids.

you don't grow magically just because you stick a few needles in yourself.. you still have to work out just as hard or harder to grow on steroids.. you just grow faster when you do :p

Almost, but not quite.

What is not quite about it there Mr.Steroid knower.

This is gonna be fun :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod