Pics of yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
034vx6.jpg

The cold winter is not good for addicts.

-BBK

That's a pretty cool pic of the contrast between the snow and the sky. I love when it snows like that.

BlackStar said:
Tap that ass then bail dawg.

we all can't be like your father.

Anyhow, I was talking about working on having a baby.... It was a poorly timed joke. Abby is quite possibly the coolest person I know.

Some from christmas time...

74870143an4.jpg

a hat that signifies my ruling of gamepost.

81546864zh7.jpg

25600109uk1.jpg

Looking cool, I'd say, for two people who used to play lineage 2.

EDITED OUT PHOTO because apparently it wont work. You'll just have to fill in some handsome blanks.

my bride to be being mauled

25610635vy5.jpg

A touch more English...A good old ramble.

n5151759495596436280oz1.jpg

StalfrosCC said:
Um... ok? Maybe because I was drinking wine and my cheeks are rosy?

I was going to say, you do appear jolly. It is a redeeming quality. The police are less likely to suspect you in the murder of anyone who says you look like Satan Claus.

TheNesMan said:
Haha L.A Kings jersey. I can only assume you got that when you went to see RATM. Nice pictures.

Funny story actually, I'd bought it before i went on ebay, but wore it, naturally...anyway we're in the greyhound station waiting for a coach in a really rough bit of LA...mexican immigrants crying everywhere, lots of guns on show, lots of homeless people. Anywho, this black chap who looks exactly like jules out of pulp fiction walks up and is like 'LA KINGS?' and gives me this real suspicious look, at which point i notice his handgun sticking out the top of his trousers...after a moments silence he's like 'THAT IS A BAD ASS TEAM BROTHER!'. It was quite amusing. He didn't pop a cap and just asked for a dollar, which i gave him because i'd tried it in the machine and it didn't work. reckon it was a fake.

thetank said:
Anything to get you through all the downtime your job has.

If thats the case, be wary this christmas... Santa might eat some curry and be looking for your stocking.

Mala... boring story... look at the dog with lazerbeam eyes!

piss off with your lazer beam eyes! Everyone finds internet humour too funny. My story is funny if black people intimidate you.

They do intimidate me.

malakian said:
piss off with your lazer beam eyes! Everyone finds internet humour too funny. My story is funny if black people intimidate you.

They do intimidate me.
They don't intimidate me. But then again I'm not British.

malakian said:

They do intimidate me.

You spelled humor wrong.

I was just trying to share a neat pic of my puppy and you had to ruin it by being MEAN.

Also- for your future trips into LA- The Kings and all of their memorabilia can sometimes be sononomous with the Latin Kings, a NYC/Chicago based street gang. Good thing you were in LA!

That could have been dangerous. I'm glad my little Alex didn't get shot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod