Archive

Discussion in 'Support' started by maca2kx, Nov 1, 2005.

1. maca2kx

maca2kx Rookie

Would it be possible for the topics in the old gamepost archive board to be brought over to here? It seems a shame to lose those classic topics because of a board change.

Sam

2. Grey

Grey Rookie

You know, aside from the archive topics I think we should all chip in and re-start some of our larger, important topics such as the showdowns (we're still in the middle of an active showdown in the General board.) and the various running topics in the PC board.

3. Chris_s

Chris_s Rookie

I say we let the archives die with the old boards.
    Time to start anew, all of those archived memories are dust in the internet's wind :cry:

But we'll have better stuff to archive this time around....or hell, just repost it and have everyone come in to copy and paste their archived conversations.

btw, the Archive section wasn't all that hot on the last boards, but I also thought the stickied post your conversation log in Misc was crap-tacular--so in the end who cares what I think.

Subway sandwiches, all around! :D

4. Sergant_Andrew_S

none of those topics were classic

5. trust_no_one

trust_no_one Rookie

I don't think the topics of the old GR will be coming over.

6. mynameismonkey

As a test, I just posted the Third Annual Showdown in Archive. Kinda messy. I don't have much to work with.

http://grbeta.bolt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=285

7. White_Rabbit

White_Rabbit Rookie

In complete honesty, not to sound like a pompous ass, I would like to see my topic I had made in the PC section about hardware and whatnot for computers. I know some of it is dated but it's still pretty useful for alot of people and alot of time went into that. If it could be copied over like the Showdown was, great. If not, no need. Either way, I don't think I've put that much effort into a topic before, save for one on ignorance which is long gone.