Archive

maca2kx

Rookie
Would it be possible for the topics in the old gamepost archive board to be brought over to here? It seems a shame to lose those classic topics because of a board change.

Sam

You know, aside from the archive topics I think we should all chip in and re-start some of our larger, important topics such as the showdowns (we're still in the middle of an active showdown in the General board.) and the various running topics in the PC board.

I say we let the archives die with the old boards.
Time to start anew, all of those archived memories are dust in the internet's wind :cry:

But we'll have better stuff to archive this time around....or hell, just repost it and have everyone come in to copy and paste their archived conversations.

btw, the Archive section wasn't all that hot on the last boards, but I also thought the stickied post your conversation log in Misc was crap-tacular--so in the end who cares what I think.

Subway sandwiches, all around! :D

In complete honesty, not to sound like a pompous ass, I would like to see my topic I had made in the PC section about hardware and whatnot for computers. I know some of it is dated but it's still pretty useful for alot of people and alot of time went into that. If it could be copied over like the Showdown was, great. If not, no need. Either way, I don't think I've put that much effort into a topic before, save for one on ignorance which is long gone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod