YOUR SIG PICS

ATTENTION:

I KNOW THAT YOU GUYS ARE LIKE KIDS IN A CANDY STORE WITH SIG PICS BEING TURNED ON, BUT YOU NEED TO LEARN A LITTLE INTERNET ETIQUETTE AND MAKE THEM THE PROPER SIZE. THERE WAS A RULING IN THE OLD GR THAT SAID SIG PICS MUST STAY REASONABLY SMALL. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO DECIDE WHAT IS NOT GOING TO ANNOY THE CRAP OUT OF US AND FIX YOUR SIG PIC. USER WHO DO NOT ABIDE BY THIS WILL MAKE ME TURN THE CAR AROUND AND WE WILL GO HOME.

THAT IS ALL.

But seriously. The Sig Pics can be turned back off so if you like them and want to keep them then make them a reasonable size (I would ask Grey, he is a good judge of this stuff) or you could lose them.

-Mikey

I wouldn't doubt them being turned off by the GM's anyway, but I agree with everything you said. Shaft's still gave me a good laugh though. :D

Yea... this is what is needed. I do like the ability to have sig images, but you cant really trust people to keep it a reasonable size without some sort of enforcement.

If we are to have sigs the max size should really be 400x100. I have a feeling it will just be turned off, though.

^ i think thats a bit too large. maybe if you cut out the mushroom, and spread it out into alonger sig image, and put your name or something. im sure someone with photoshop skillz would help.

Grey, Raine and Derrek ALLL have great sized sig pics. Typewrite is obviously a noob and needs to be spanked with a wet noodle.

3 good examples of how to do it- one good example of what is annoying.

A specific maximum size needs to be established. I suggest:

Width: 400 pixels
Height: 100 pixels

Anyone who is still using an 800 x 600 resolution needs to throw away their graphics card. For the rest of us, that should be a perfectly acceptable maximum size.

FireWall said:
Anyone who is still using an 800 x 600 resolution needs to throw away their graphics card. For the rest of us, that should be a perfectly acceptable maximum size.
Buy me a new monitor plz. kthx.

Really though, even on 800x600, a height of 100-200 really doesn't bother me at all. I don't see how it could bother anybody else, especially on a higher resolution.

I don't see a problem with any sig pics. Then again my resolution is 1024x768.

Heh, this kinda reminds of when the DS came out and Sounds had a HUGE baner for it...if you could call that thing a banner, lol.

But anyways, I don't think mine is a problem. I actually wouldn't want to put my name on it because that's what everyone does.

Well both Wes and Hex still don't get it. Those pics are TOOOO BIG. Here is a good rule if you can't get the numbers game down, if the picture in your signature takes up more space than the post itself then it is too big.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod