YOUR SIG PICS

Who honestly doesn't like Calvin and Hobbess?

Well, I suppose if mine is a big problem, I'll change it. Although I can honestly say I don't see a problem with anyone's sigs. Just change your resolution, lol.

^ It's 176 pixels high! That's really, really tall!
And yours is 206!
Maybe if I use a few more exclamation points, you'll understand that your images are too big!
:!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

Ok, here is the deal friends- Duke has already chimed in on this and as soon as all the Mods get added back there will be some nasty PMs to those who don't comply.

If your sig pic is bigger than this:

isaac.jpg

It is TOOOO big. In ANY forum that is the proper size of an unobtrusive sig pic. I don't care what is in it as long as it is appropriate (Nobody is hating on Calvin WES, we were hating on how big it was). If you need help resizing pictures or finding a good photo editor just ask for help in the PC forum, there are lots of regulars who are skilled in these arts.

Sig pics are new, and as Duke said, if they are abused they will be taken away. In the words of my Grandmother when I would act up in public "Act like you have been somewhere before."

Guys, act like you have used a forum that has allowed sig pics before and don't be annoying.

How is that too tall?! Derekk's sig is shorter than mine by 10 pixels, and you're calling mine TOO TALL!!

Do you expect me to go with something like this?
tiny.gif

/\ Damn, go to extremes why don't you?

Just resize the bloody sig, how upsetting could it possibly be?

Sam

typewriter said:
How is that too tall?! Derekk's sig is shorter than mine by 10 pixels, and you're calling mine TOO TALL!!

Do you expect me to go with something like this?
tiny.gif

Did you or did you NOT see the example.

I've just noticed the size of that gif too, it's 700KB! Have some consideration for users with dial up modems.

Sam

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod