YOUR SIG PICS

At the moment they can't do that; phpBB does not have native support for it.
They would have to install a hack that would add that functionality.

Personally, I am totally 100% against them, and will not rest until either A. they are totally gone, or B. I am totally gone (which may happen first).
My image is a protest.

but then sig pics add colour to the boards if theyre reasonably small such that the 56kers dont have a prob.I dont want you gone either mc would hate it if that happens.

Oh come on now MC, you know that they're going to restrict the size eventually, they're just busy. Until then, I say destroy your sig!

Currently, there is no way to regulate the size of sig pics automatically. So for now a tentative limit is set; no more than 70KB or larger than 200x500px.

You will get two warning, then your sig will be locked.

Just because someone isn't admin doesn't mean they can't have an appreciation for the rules. Obvious abuse could lead to total disablement of sig pics. Likewise abuse of any other feature will hawe it disabled.

A sig pic is still a sig; a little piece of you, something that characterizes you in a small, compact manner. A 700KB video hosted from another site is not an individual, unique mark. There's no reason a tag with the limits I have above cannot personify you.

Also, the limits above are very loose at the moment, and I'm sure will go down as other mods weigh in. I set mine to be the "max".

Im still trying to figure out what on earth that tag I touched up for you says. Knorange? Korn oranges?

roaring_raven said:
but then sig pics add colour to the boards if theyre reasonably small such that the 56kers dont have a prob.I dont want you gone either mc would hate it if that happens.
An unneccessary and unwanted touch of "color".

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle