Can you help Me?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Navy_Seal

Rookie
OK well In have been wondering a couple of things for a while now and I think now is the time to ask them.
1.}You know how you can quote other peoples sayings, how do you post two of them in one post.
2.}How do you put another persons quote as your Sig?
3.}And my main one is how do you put pictures like in the{make me laugh peons} subject in Misc, on the screen where people can see them instead of clicking on a link?
I need to get informed so I can move up in the technological age of life.
Thanks,
Navy_Seal

1) Just open both quotes (click Quote at the top right of the desired posts) and copy from the [quote ] to the [/quote ]. Then paste them into the same reply. One of the easier things to do would be to just copy one of the qoutes into the other quoted reply and then just write in the rest of your post there.

2) Again, copy from [quote ] to [/quote ] and then put it in the textbox marked "signature" in your profile. This is your forum profile, not your site profile. That means look up. Right below the Forums banner, in between Usergroups and Private Messages is a Profile button. Go there and paste your quote. Don't make it too long.

3) Simply bracket the selected url with [img ] to [/img ]. It must be a image file. Like .jpeg or .gif

Navy_Seal said:
used44 said:
Welcome a million.
Thanks, also how do you get a picture for your Sig? Is it the same as getting an image put on your screen instead of a link?
same thing, but make sure it's within the dimensions specified in the forum rules ;)

Duke_Ferris said:
yay! i did nothing!
Which is the sign of a true boss.

So today's word is "delegation", kids. Look at how duke's made this word work for him, by making other people do the work for him. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod