Pics of yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Longo_2_guns said:
malakian said:
piss off with your lazer beam eyes! Everyone finds internet humour too funny. My story is funny if black people intimidate you.

They do intimidate me.
They don't intimidate me. But then again I'm not British.

...oh they dont eh?
n42600574_30760951_2746.jpg

The_Big_Cheese said:
StalfrosCC said:
You spelled humor wrong.

The Queen's English spells 'humor' with a 'u,' same thing with 'colour'

And "favourite" and"neighbour." I don't know, England being an established power long before America kind of makes me want to spell their way. Also, Urban, I hope you're doing speedwork as well, otherwise all that muscle is useless. Mala, it wasn't a boring story, but you could have spiced it up a bit.

"I pulled out my Beretta. He walks up to the jersey. He goes up to the jersey. Now he's at the jersey. Damn, he's looking at the jersey!"

Stal, I laughed at the photo. If you shit in my stocking, however, I will hunt you down. And it was Black_Star who said you looked like Santa, and Rekkie who called you a wino. I, sir, am an opportunist, I take the chance at a joke when I get it.

FAKE. Oh come on now, it's obliviously photoshopped!!

You're not alone malakian, black people also intimidate me. I have been ever since I got mugged by a big black man my freshman year of college (two years ago). Apparently I am just a "punk ass cracka' white boy." I guess it serves me right for living in Murderapolis. He was stupid enough to do it in front of a cop though, so he got arrested. Pretty intense. Carry on.

thetank said:
The_Big_Cheese said:
StalfrosCC said:
You spelled humor wrong.

The Queen's English spells 'humor' with a 'u,' same thing with 'colour'

And "favourite" and"neighbour." I don't know, England being an established power long before America kind of makes me want to spell their way. Also, Urban, I hope you're doing speedwork as well, otherwise all that muscle is useless. Mala, it wasn't a boring story, but you could have spiced it up a bit.

"I pulled out my Beretta. He walks up to the jersey. He goes up to the jersey. Now he's at the jersey. Damn, he's looking at the jersey!"

Stal, I laughed at the photo. If you s*** in my stocking, however, I will hunt you down. And it was Black_Star who said you looked like Santa, and Rekkie who called you a wino. I, sir, am an opportunist, I take the chance at a joke when I get it.

Yeah, but now we're the established power, took over for england in WWI :eek:

Yeah, but at least their government isn't run by tossers and idiots.

And the only reason you "capitalist American pig-dogs" have the "power" is because of my country. You would be nothing without the technological advances made by my country's physicists. What was it Ernest Rutherford invented again? Nu - nucular weaponry?

That's right. Nuclear power. All the armies in the world are nothing against the brains of a certain New Zealand physicist.

Pushit said:

You're not alone malakian, black people also intimidate me. I have been ever since I got mugged by a big black man my freshman year of college (two years ago). Apparently I am just a "punk ass cracka' white boy." I guess it serves me right for living in Murderapolis. He was stupid enough to do it in front of a cop though, so he got arrested. Pretty intense. Carry on.

.....*sigh*... def not photo shopped ... and was tha the description you gave to the cops?.."big black man"...

and where wwould murderapolis be?

Philly?

UrbanMasque said:
Pushit said:

.....*sigh*... def not photo shopped ... and was tha the description you gave to the cops?.."big black man"...

Philly?

Owned.

Sorry bud, it's not filtering all the way back to the cheap seats. You should have stopped after the laser-dog picture.

I still recall when Mikey thought that the spelling of words like humour, rumour and armour with a U was in fact the american way and not the British way.

thetank said:
Yeah, but at least their government isn't run by tossers and idiots.

And the only reason you "capitalist American pig-dogs" have the "power" is because of my country. You would be nothing without the technological advances made by my country's physicists. What was it Ernest Rutherford invented again? Nu - nucular weaponry?

That's right. Nuclear power. All the armies in the world are nothing against the brains of a certain New Zealand physicist.
If he really cared about your country, he would have stayed there.

UrbanMasque said:
Pushit said:

Philly?
Oh I thought it was obvious that I was kidding...who knows maybe you are too. That whole sarcasm thing is tough to decipher on these here threads.

Description?! I didn't have to give a description, he sucker punched me in the face RIGHT in front of a cop car that already had his lights on. He saw the whole ordeal, more than I did that's for sure, and arrested him immediately.

If I had to give a description though I would have said, "big black man that is more than likely smoking weed, dancing, eating fried chicken and/or watermelon, and wearing a tall tee with a straight billed hat." But in all honesty, "big black man" would have probably sufficed because there are few black people here at the U of Minn. campus. I know it sounds bad but it's the truth. I have absolutely no problem with any race, I'm just a little intimidated at times.

By the way Murderapolis = Minneapolis. Laugh if you will.

Annnnnd to stay on topic here I am with my friends in Hong Kong for spring break this year. I'm on the far right if you can see it at all. Prolllly not, still a pretty dope photo though. If you ever get a chance to go to Hong Kong do it, it's quite the experience.
HongKong024.jpg

Eating some disgusting sushi for my first time ever in HK.
HongKong075.jpg

and back at school showing my sub par keg stand ability. Yeah I know I'm really cool.
keg.jpg

Edit: Sorry larger than expected. Too tired to fix arg arg arg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod