Pics of yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't grow muscles faster because of Steroids. You recover from workouts faster. So you were close, but not correct.

I'm glad you find almost being right fun!

StalfrosCC said:
You don't grow muscles faster because of Steroids. You recover from workouts faster. So you were close, but not correct.

Anabolic steroids increase muscle mass by stimulating cells to produce more protein.. and yes they also aid in recovery and allow you to push yourself harder.

intoTheRain said:
StalfrosCC said:

Anabolic steroids increase muscle mass by stimulating cells to produce more protein.. and yes they also aid in recovery and allow you to push yourself harder.

And you didn't say anything about recovery... which is the primary function of Anabolic Steroids.

So... you were half right. Anything else?

StalfrosCC said:
intoTheRain said:
StalfrosCC said:

And you didn't say anything about recovery... which is the primary function of Anabolic Steroids.

So... you were half right. Anything else?

oh i didn't know i had to go into detail to please you. i thought my post got my point across but next time i'll explain unnecessary facts to please you :)

"You don't grow muscles faster because of Steroids."

i believe that was your quote though.. making you wrong.

and me half right since i didn't go into detail to please those who don't care. but even as half right i still win :D

/sigh.

You know what, you are right. Thanks for changing my mind on the subject. I don't know how I could have lived with myself. Please, move forward knowing that you are so smart and everybody else is so stupid. It doesn't matter that the primary function of a steroid is to speed repair and recovery and not build anything, however because you have only a limited knowledge of the subject there couldn't possibly be any other understanding more complete than yours. So good for you!

9901.OMFG!!!11!%20U+TEH+WINNAR!!!1!!.jpg

Now, back to the pictures!

Ace tried to eat the camera...
dscn0634yh5.jpg

DSC01228.jpg

The classic mirror shot! taken last night lawl..

the faux hawk is new! and pimp..

n510213002_498067_8490.jpg

ma 4 wheeler!.. j/k, it's actually my brothers

n510213002_498072_42.jpg

my dog getting a refreshing drink

n510213002_438018_2803.jpg

hangover day

n510213002_437989_8662.jpg

the girlfriend and me... easter party 2008!

intoTheRain said:
DSC01228.jpg

hangover day

^ ahh yes, the drunken Wendy's Drive thru stop.... All must make it at least once in a year.

Dude... you cant take a pic of yourself then look away from the camera... thats almost as bad as two popped collars.
Also, whats that post it note on the door say?

UrbanMasque said:
intoTheRain said:
DSC01228.jpg

hangover day

^ ahh yes, the drunken Wendy's Drive thru stop.... All must make it at least once in a year.

Dude... you cant take a pic of yourself then look away from the camera... thats almost as bad as two popped collars.
Also, whats that post it note on the door say?

i know i know im anti-myspace angles too.. however i just did it to show off the faux hawk :D cant see it nice lookin straight on

as for the post it note.. it says C.. haha.. the bedrooms in my place are labeled me and the g/f just never took them down.. it's a 5 bedroom townhouse and we pay for one room.. but noone else has moved in yet.. bran new townhouse for 450 a month with all the other rooms empty as well.. it's a score..

goin actual house hunting today tho, no more rent paying.

Psychopatjh.jpg

Me acting like a fool in my dorm.

medrunk.jpg

Me half drunk at a friends birthday party. This was a bad night because for three days prior to this all I did was study and write reports...something i'm still doing right now....friggin senioritis and report writing!

thetank said:
The police are less likely to suspect you in the murder of anyone who says you look like Satan Claus.

I know it was from a few pages back, but it confirmed my worst fears. Saint Nicholas is actually the Anti-Christ.

haha Links is that a samurai sword or a parasol? :p

either way I'm sure you can do lethal damage with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod