Pics of yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
maca2kx said:
piracer said:
Thanks... no but army pay is the worst pay you can get. Right now, since i consider myself working 24 hours (i have to stay in base) i'm getting $1.40 an hour. Mind you thats about 90 American cents?

That's bull, you work the hours you work, not the hours you're at the place of work. When I was working I had to stay at my place of work for nine hours but only got paid for eight, want to know why? My hour break where I'm not benefiting the company (in fact I was hindering them since I was eating their food for free).

Sam

Yeah well, your not forced to stay in at work, plus i'm sure you can bring your own food from home if you want too. I'm not even allowed to bring chips or any form of food from outside, so i do count them as using my time, and thus, should be considered work hours.

piracer said:
maca2kx said:
piracer said:
Thanks... no but army pay is the worst pay you can get. Right now, since i consider myself working 24 hours (i have to stay in base) i'm getting $1.40 an hour. Mind you thats about 90 American cents?

That's bull, you work the hours you work, not the hours you're at the place of work. When I was working I had to stay at my place of work for nine hours but only got paid for eight, want to know why? My hour break where I'm not benefiting the company (in fact I was hindering them since I was eating their food for free).

Sam

Yeah well, your not forced to stay in at work, plus i'm sure you can bring your own food from home if you want too. I'm not even allowed to bring chips or any form of food from outside, so i do count them as using my time, and thus, should be considered work hours.

Not at all, I know I used my civilian job as a comparison but when you get down to it military life is vastly different to civilian life. It may not be fair (especially since you're forced into it) but that's how it is, you are paid for the time you spend training and working, soldiers are paid for the hours they spend helping the base tick over, guarding, defending, patrolling and so on. They do not (and should not) get paid for the time they spend asleep or on their own activities.

Sam

Mod-Chip said:
photo38xq5.jpg

-BBK

You okay? You look heartbroken... or hungover.

alimemh6.jpg

my darling and I. Unflattering photo of us both, but quite a nice quality. Friend took it for his photography project of people sleeping.

Wait did you know he was taking a picture of you guys, or did he he just sneak into your bedrom late at night?

055xq8ao6.jpg

Theres me Posing, i had actually blown out the candles on the cake already but my dad doesn't know how to work a camera, so i had to pretend like i was blowing them out.

021lg0qe4.jpg

At my uncles wedding at this point the food and the ugly inbread country girl who wanted dance with me were starting to freek me out.

malakian said:
alimemh6.jpg

my darling and I. Unflattering photo of us both, but quite a nice quality. Friend took it for his photography project of people sleeping.

I hope you posed for that and he didn't just sneak in on you two asleep, lol.

Solid Snake, now retired, has announced plans to publish a book titled "The Ignorance of the Sleeping." Not much is known about the new project of the renowned agent, but a reliable source has identified many members of the website Game Revolution to be exposed in the book. Details will be given as they are uncovered.

Back to you...

It was taken using some very advanced equipment shown in use here:

solid_snake_box.gif

Also, bit sloppy of you not to cut the rival game site's tag off some of these photos, gr!

malakian said:
alimemh6.jpg

WTF Mala! I told you not to post that fucking pic of us on the internet! You are so fucking DUMPT.

Also... Kels is a QT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod