Pics of yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
UrbanMasque said:
^ what country are those photos of the army taken in?
developersmapgm4.jpg

Rofl..sorry, couldn't resist.

I'm pretty sure piracer is from Singapore, northwest of Australia, near Malaysia - the country of wonderful food!

StalfrosCC said:
http://photos-e.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sctm/v217/68/43/504511124/n504511124_1045436_7810.jpg

My new glasses make me look like an ubernerd.

You look like this gay politician we got here, just with beard

SimonEmilAmmitzboll.jpg

I have nothing against gay people :D

Is he single? Because obviously if I look like him I must also be gay.
Also, aside from us both having glasses and a goofy ass expression on our faces, I look nothing like that guy.

I do, however, look a whole lot like this guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02tyQT-mKgM

The "shut it down guy". I just have longer hair and I've lost weight since then.

n23001792_31029912_8847.jpg

That was at a Christmas party for my schools theater group. I have helped them out with set building and stuff, in all honesty were a close group of friends, and most of us are graduating this year. And yeah, were all drunk right now in those pictures...

StalfrosCC said:
The "shut it down guy". I just have longer hair and I've lost weight since then.

You know, as soon as you said "Shut it down," I first thought you were talking about Gordon Ramsay.

It's a damn shame that almost nobody is going to get this joke...

Linx

4 guys, 3 girls... i dont like that math...
which chick r you plowing.

wait... theatre group... which of the other 6 are you plowing...

piracer said:
CIMG0386.jpg

That's my company on our graduation parade. Dude in front is the dip s*** of of an OC.

CIMG0412.jpg

Our post BMT party photo.

God damn you guys are fat for a bunch of dudes who just completed military training.

Hahahaha.

I love you Lawrence :).

Since you've pOinted that out, I too can see they seem rather large for just having finished.

Congrats though on graduating, now you can afford a computer upgrade and not call us rich upgrading whores anymore:). Unless your army pays with rice. But I doubt that.
*No racial pun intended. I swear.*

Im the guy kneeling and looking up.

And I am plowing none of them, sadly.

Truth be told, only one person in that picture is gay openly, and another I suspect is gay, but he is dating some girl from Columbia right now, so I don't know.

And the girl next to me has a boyfriend.

LinksOcarina said:
Im the guy kneeling and looking up.

And I am plowing none of them, sadly.

Truth be told, only one person in that picture is gay openly, and another I suspect is gay, but he is dating some girl from Columbia right now, so I don't know.

And the girl next to me has a boyfriend.

Brother, it's not about "plowing," (which is actually spelled "ploughing," in my country) companionship is paramount. I'm in New Zealand, and an American girl who iI assume is an exchange student, and she came up to me at work and asked for my number, but it isn't about ploughing. It's about spending time with each other...

No pictures of me yet, cause I don't want to break the Internet with my beauty.

LetheanDreams said:
Hahahaha.

I love you Lawrence :).

Since you've pOinted that out, I too can see they seem rather large for just having finished.

Congrats though on graduating, now you can afford a computer upgrade and not call us rich upgrading whores anymore:). Unless your army pays with rice. But I doubt that.
*No racial pun intended. I swear.*

Thanks... no but army pay is the worst pay you can get. Right now, since i consider myself working 24 hours (i have to stay in base) i'm getting $1.40 an hour. Mind you thats about 90 American cents?

And thinktank, i look forward to the beauty your gonna give onto us when you do decide to show your face.

piracer said:
Thanks... no but army pay is the worst pay you can get. Right now, since i consider myself working 24 hours (i have to stay in base) i'm getting $1.40 an hour. Mind you thats about 90 American cents?

That's bull, you work the hours you work, not the hours you're at the place of work. When I was working I had to stay at my place of work for nine hours but only got paid for eight, want to know why? My hour break where I'm not benefiting the company (in fact I was hindering them since I was eating their food for free).

Sam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod