Pics of yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I was thinking about posting a beautiful picture of myself, but now that I know everyone is just going to pleasure themselves to it... I just don't know about you guys sometimes.

Yeah, GGT, I'm afraid of the same. That's why there are no pictures of my drunken beauty here. That, and I don't want to break the Internet.

Urban will not be pleased!

Here big guy, whack off to this instead :p (I'd rather you didnt).

Just some randoms during russian roulette drinking game (with cap gun)

"I killed a man"

"and I liked it"

UrbanMasque said:
heart_love said:
do i need to post some of my pictures too?
i'm already revealed on my avatar XD

avatar is too small to rub off too...*cough*, errr, ummm... I MEAN... to truly see your,... beauty?
Urban's harassing tips even works when girls don't post any pics.

699430a6.jpg

the simpsons site, says i look like this... i don't agree

1.) I knew heart would flake!

2.)MattAY....
..your my kind of guy.

and 3rd!

3.)
StalfrosCC said:
^She looks to be about 12. <.<
Stal... Too Young is a man in China....
(unless your the guy who rapes infants.)

...dobby i love u.

heart_love said:
UrbanMasque said:
1.) I knew heart would flake!

*silent*

You know, by not posting, it also implies silence.

Na, I'm just fucking with you. Feel free to keep it in your pants, everyone. I know I have all the influence of a turnip here on GR, but the man who takes the advice of a turnip doesn't get noticed by the FBI for inappropriate Internet use. Unless the turnip is telling that man to blow stuff up.

And when I say the turnip is talking, I mean the guy in question is crazy. You're not crazy, are you Urb?

oh GR... we should have a convention or something, you guys are hysterical.

but seriously Heart, you HAVE to show your picture b/c im still doubting whether1.) that avatar is really you, and 2.) Dobby n Enigma are posers, gamers, or those r not their real pics. because cute girls don't play video games... period.

may as well be man law.

Man Law, Chapter 8 - Section 9 - Clause 13: Any cute/hot female that plays video game must be treated as a spy until she demonstrates a reasonable amount of gaming knowledge, or can beat God of War 2 in less than 8 hrs.

UrbanMasque said:
oh GR... we should have a convention or something, you guys are hysterical.

but seriously Heart, you HAVE to show your picture b/c im still doubting whether1.) that avatar is really you, and 2.) Dobby n Enigma are posers, gamers, or those r not their real pics. because cute girls don't play video games... period.

may as well be man law.

Man Law, Chapter 8 - Section 9 - Clause 13: Any cute/hot female that plays video game must be treated as a spy until she demonstrates a reasonable amount of gaming knowledge, or can beat God of War 2 in less than 8 hrs.

Amendment 1: In God or Titan Mode.

Also, Urban, sssh, M.L. is supposed to be a secret. But I'm with you on the Dobby and Enigma query. Shall they be submitted to a test?

EDIT: Me too, CC, me too.

Christ its like you guys have never seen a pair of legs before.

Careful this chick doesn't cause a small explosion over your keyboard. :roll:

1206698081319ni2.jpg

lol butterface herk :>

Grey, what do you mean butterface? She got a purdy mouth...

EDIT: Actually, I think I went too far with that one. My bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod