Pics of yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dobby2244 said:
StalfrosCC said:
Katie, as somebody who loves you I'm going to warn you of two things.

1) Beware of boys who cut their hair with weed wackers.

2) You have no pants on in that second photo. That is a good way to catch pneumonia and die. Don't die Katie :(

i actually cut his hair, i did a really good job of it too, despite however it looks in the photo.. he just spiked up his hair so it looks abit weird.. && theyre shorts, not underwear..

:) I thought his hair was cool. I was just totally jealous.

UrbanMasque said:
Snowboardin!
South Lake Tahoe!
Fresh Powder!

Should be going snowboarding in Tahoe this weekend.

I see you were at Heavenly, can't stand that place. It's just way too crowded and expensive. I'll only go there way late in the season anymore. I've been diggin Sierra lately.

Fjolle.jpg

Marius and his mother
DSC00802.jpg

DSC00803.jpg

I just lost a rockband competition, that punk on the left choked on medium bass on in bloom
l_10f033b1f2910228c6b8345b8fb5a47d.png

me and my wife

l_f0f727122c9d41265bd400951e71a64c.jpg

my filthy dreads they really do look alot better than this i swear!!
000_1700.jpg

my cat was cute
l_7f4e6917c3af603289e6f84b6e86ec51.jpg

But then he got a haircut oooh nooo :cry:
l_843a200301139c22823488d0ed18aba5.jpg

A) Is Marius really your baby's name, of have you given him a handle already.

B) In Bloom on Medium? And you let this joker on a Rock Band Competition squad?

C) Incoming tasteless joke about shaved pussy... and the cat is cool too.

<.<

B) In Bloom on Medium? And you let this joker on a Rock Band Competition squad?
He can play on expert but he only got a 92% (which isn't too great on any setting especially medium)apparently because it was hard to see the notes on the projector screen *cough bs cough* thing that really pisses me off is that Wanted Dead or Alive(expert) was the final song and the highest score was around 580,000.... just me the drummer and the singer could of beat that lol. I originally was going to play bass but our other guitarist ended up not being able to get back from break in time. Oh well theres always next time.

^ If you can play In Bloom on Expert (or any song on expert for that matter) you know it well enough that looking at the screen really won't matter.

n1122150063_30488016_8441.jpg

Me practicing my gang symbols in the General Assembly room at the UN.

a cookie to whoever can name what gang those symbols are for.

So, Tangerine, you're a white gangsta wannabe who wants to illegally download Xbox 360 games, who goes out with a girl clearly younger them himself?

Great, just what GR needs. :roll:

maca, please, please for the love of God ban him.

The only thing worse than real gangsta's is stupid, fat white wannbe gangstas. You're one in a million (shit my cousin dates a white boy gangsta)get a job Tangerine and act like a civilized person before you end up at Mcdonalds for the rest of your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod