|OT| Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

rofl wondered how much hate that post would get. not much hate, but lot's of humor

which system is better for you = which exclusives you prefer.

ps3 is just perfect for me. too lazy to pay for online, it's my blu ray player, uncharted is my favorite franchise in a loong time, closest friends have ps3.

tho the majority of my friends have 360.

wish i could use 360 controller on me ps3 though, that'd be the best.

maybe ill buy skyrim for 360 since it's single and i can use the sexy beast controller. though undoubtedly skyrim will look far better on ps3, as games always do.

hmm

*points out Bloodmoon for morrowind.*

*points out you could be a werewolf in bloodmoon*

:eek:

bloodmoon_051503_004.jpg_640w.jpg

Fine I knew that there were werewolves in Morowind (Bloodmoon), but that was an expansion and Oblivion was werewolf free. So I welcome them to Skyrim with open arms (and maybe silver arrows).

Hmm... Werewolves and Vampires together? Maybe there'll be a quest where a werewolf and a vampire trying to win this girl's heart. And maybe you get to to kill them both and go, "You into dinosaurs, Baby?"

cyberjim2000 said:
Hmm... Werewolves and Vampires together? Maybe there'll be a quest where a werewolf and a vampire trying to win this girl's heart. And maybe you get to to kill them both and go, "You into dinosaurs, Baby?"
TPS

If they didn't have werewolves, I'd be a little pissed, because Skyrim is known for its werewolves.

I feel like I'm the only one here who knows this stuff. I bet if they had levitation it would be called a great new addition.

Longo_2_guns said:
If they didn't have werewolves, I'd be a little pissed, because Skyrim is known for its werewolves.

I feel like I'm the only one here who knows this stuff. I bet if they had levitation it would be called a great new addition.

Sure woulda made those Telvanni towers easier to navigate...

I'm reinstalling Morrowind right now...cause my comp can't run Oblivion and I won't be able to get on Skyrim for a while.

Granted the NPC generated quests will most likely be your typical fetch quests. Still excited about that feature. Gonna be a great thing to keep me coming back.

2 days, less than that actually! :)))

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
Longo_2_guns said:

You're not my friend, buddy! :x

Okay, well, you're a given. So you don't count.

CloacalKiss said:
Granted the NPC generated quests will most likely be your typical fetch quests. Still excited about that feature. Gonna be a great thing to keep me coming back.

2 days, less than that actually! :)))

For sure. It will all be herb collecting, but it still sounds neat. And hopefully it will highlight areas of the world that would normally go unexplored by the other questlines.

I'm going to have to retract my previous statements. Though not for a good reason.

Apparently on the PC version, the UI is so godawful with mouse/keyboard that you're going to HAVE to use a controller until it gets modded.

People who have been playing the released/pirated version. Apparently it's been out in Aus for a while, so they've gotten to play through it a bunch.

They also left out the "Unlock Doors" spell. Which is actually kinda important.

Longo_2_guns said:
I'm going to have to retract my previous statements. Though not for a good reason.

Apparently on the PC version, the UI is so godawful with mouse/keyboard that you're going to HAVE to use a controller until it gets modded.

that's what I've heard as well. IGN mentioned it in their review (though only briefly).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle