|OT| Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Alright, so i just got the summon familiar spell.
So now i have a ghost wolf following me around.
There is simply nothing more awesome.

Oh, also, why do i randomly walk around and then have what looks like the blackwater logo (the paw) suddenly show up on my compass?
Do i need to commit war crimes over there or something?

Also, 2500 gold.
Need 5000 for a house.
Effectively no lockpick skill.
:(

why'd you leave and return maddy? I dont mean to be rude, just curious. I mean i'd always knew you'd come back.

off to futureshop to get myself a copy now. i hope the collectors edition isnt there. i just got paid yesterday, and it was a doozy of a paycheque, but still no sane person should but the collectors edition.

Just wanted to report: No Skyrim orphans.

Also, welcome back, Madster. I was a little shocked last night when I noticed that you bought Skyrim for PS3.

DINOSAUR PEOPLE!!!

got mine. i love how it comes with the epic case and the map... so you're basically paying 150 + for an art book you'll glance at briefly and a plastic dragon,

ouch.

i have 6 hours to play then i basically work all weekend and won't even be able to touch it. im not even sure if i should put it in.

Uck, I hate that feeling where you're not even sure you can start a game due to how much time you'll have to play it.

And why are you hating on the Collector's Edition so much? I don't think anybody got it, right? It is a pretty shitty CE though. Oblivion's was great.

used44 said:
Uck, I hate that feeling where you're not even sure you can start a game due to how much time you'll have to play it.

And why are you hating on the Collector's Edition so much? I don't think anybody got it, right? It is a pretty shitty CE though. Oblivion's was great.

i just think 150 is ridiculous. the usual 100 is reasonable. i know no one got it. maybe im out of the loop i just dont remember seeing 150 dollar collectors editions before. i find it a little crazy to pay 150 for a dragon.

im glad i got my map, i'm gonna frame that sucker and hang it up.

I'm actually curious about how they handle the whole dragonborn thing in the game. Because, honestly, it's not THAT uncommon of a thing. You meet five of them in Oblivion alone.

Got to play a hour of the game, made a cat, probably will go back and create a Nord like I did in Oblivion. Of course the one game I try to install to make it all HD and nice and shit on the 360 happens to be the one game the developer decides to announce NOT to do it since they screwed something up. Oh well.

Made my argonian and played for about an hour last night. And so far the PC controls seem fine to me. They could be better but I don't get the deal with how they're bad. I did have to switch which the mouse buttons for attack. I get that they wanted the "main" mouse button for what is typically the main hand but to me it just seemed backwards.

So far I was going with the battle mage thing. Love having a spell in my right hand and sword in left. I need to figure out how to switch between spells faster though.

On a side not I got another ToR beta invite but won't be playing because skyrim is too tempting =P

What's with everyone and Argonians? Dark Elves are where it's at.

Also, apparently people don't like you killing their chickens...

Green_Lantern said:
What's with everyone and Argonians? Dark Elves are where it's at.

Also, apparently people don't like you killing their chickens...

I learned that lesson with the very first chicken I saw... chickens are a staple of being bad in video games. They should have made them attack though instead of just the village.

well, looks like I won't be getting this anytime soon. Somebody in France stole my credit card number and spent almost $1000 this morning. Luckily, the bank caught it all, but I have to wait a few weeks to get a new card, as it's going to my parents' house and I won't be there until thanksgiving.

But yeah, the only thing I can point to as a possible failure in security is the steam hacking.

NickKmet said:
well, looks like I won't be getting this anytime soon. Somebody in France stole my credit card number and spent almost $1000 this morning. Luckily, the bank caught it all, but I have to wait a few weeks to get a new card, as it's going to my parents' house and I won't be there until thanksgiving.

But yeah, the only thing I can point to as a possible failure in security is the steam hacking.

Day-um! :shock:

Where's Lien?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133