|OT| Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I was playing Skyrim until it CRASHED! :x

I lost so much work that I needed to take a break or lose what's left of my mind.

i feel your pain .. i forgot like 45 min into a dungeon, then did it AGAIN. i remember this happening when I played Fallout 3. but I'm remembering now. was such a pain at first, it made me hate the game and want to just quit. but i persevered and didnt shut it off.

Just killed 2 mammoths and a Giant with my conjurer Breton using lightning and a bound sword.

I think I have conquered this game already.

meh i cant even find the greybeards or any reasonable explanation on how to get there in the game which pretty much kills it for me. don't have patience for video games anymore so i'm pretty much giving up. i went in a path in the mountain where it told me to go and killed some people and when i came out the other side i was just on a bunch of high up rocks with nowhere to go. tried to run around the mountain that was impossible too.

probably just retarded but meh

meh im too old for this i just wanna shoot stuff

edit: could be that its 1am and i've been drinking all night. ill give it a shot next time i have time off.

Apologies for the emo skyrim QQ last night. Would have paid to get a video of myself trying to find the greybeards in laast nights state

NickKmet said:
tinymhg said:
I was playing Skyrim until it CRASHED! :x

I lost so much work that I needed to take a break or lose what's left of my mind.

Gotta save more regularly, man.

Yeah. I know, I know. Sometimes I just get so caught up in the game I lose track of real time. Had the same problem in Oblivion, you'd think I'd know better by now. :roll:

I've been trying by all means to stay off the Skyrim train, but damn. This game looks so good. Important thing is. Is exploring the land fun this time around?

Affen said:
I've been trying by all means to stay off the Skyrim train, but damn. This game looks so good. Important thing is. Is exploring the land fun this time around?

The atmosphere is amazing. Its such a peaceful enjoyable experience to just gallop around or run around in this game and see what's up

intoTheRain said:
The atmosphere is amazing. Its such a peaceful enjoyable experience to just gallop around or run around in this game and see what's up

Consider me sold. Snowy plains of Skyrim, here I come!

intoTheRain said:
Affen said:

Peaceful? Are we playing the same game? There is nothing peaceful in this game, EVERYTHING is trying to kill you!

tinymhg said:
intoTheRain said:
Affen said:

Peaceful? Are we playing the same game? There is nothing peaceful in this game, EVERYTHING is trying to kill you!

When I went up to the place where u get the golden claw, and it was nighttime, the snow was blowing, I went up a tower and the boards were just lightly covered in snow as I heard the wind blowing and whistling through the tower... I've never felt a more zen moment in a video game. That immediately sold me on the game.

Until I tried to find the greybeards with 16 beers in me. I should have just explored. I'm clearin my plans for next weekend and taking a me weekend, eating good food, drinkin a reasonable amount of beers and playing the hell out of Skyrim.

The music is incredible. I skip the nights when in Skyrim just so I can listen to the nice day music when roaming.

It's also awesome when the main theme plays whilst fighting a dragon!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coin Master