|OT| Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I'm getting skyrim for christmas but I'm starting to regret that now. Everyone is talking about it and it looks fantastic. Oh well, I'll just play oblivion/zelda until christmas :(

Skyrim is the best game I have ever played.

I'm only a lvl 14 with the battle-Mage archetype, but I am in love. The dragon battles are amazing, sad it's better than a game called DRAGON Age. Haha. Anyway, I love it.

To all you who have defeated the giants, how? We're you higher level and what did you use? :)

So i may have pissed off all the corrupt guards in Markarth, at which point they attacked me and said i'd 'never leave the city alive'.

So i had to figure a way to solve the problem, but they wouldn't stop fighting after i yielded.
So i solved the problem.

I killed every fucking one of the guards.
All of them. Dead.

I am the only guard you need, residents of Markarth. Any problems with that?
No? Then i'll be taking your precious soul gem now. What? Call the guards? Hold on.
*walk out of the room, then back in*
What is it citizen?

CloacalKiss said:
The dragon battles are amazing, sad it's better than a game called DRAGON Age. Haha. Anyway, I love it.

Talk about Apples to Oranges.

And plus, the dragon fights aren't that great........

It is just hacking away basically, but you can't tell me there has been a game that incorporates dragons better. YOU...CAN'T!

madster111 said:
So i may have pissed off all the corrupt guards in Markarth, at which point they attacked me and said i'd 'never leave the city alive'.

So i had to figure a way to solve the problem, but they wouldn't stop fighting after i yielded.
So i solved the problem.

I killed every f****** one of the guards.
All of them. Dead.

I am the only guard you need, residents of Markarth. Any problems with that?
No? Then i'll be taking your precious soul gem now. What? Call the guards? Hold on.
*walk out of the room, then back in*
What is it citizen?
Nominated to The People Speak

MattAY said:
The music is incredible. I skip the nights when in Skyrim just so I can listen to the nice day music when roaming.

It's also awesome when the main theme plays whilst fighting a dragon!

This is why I'm asking for the 4 disc soundtrack for Christmas! It even comes autographed if you order it before Dec. 23rd I think.

I want the level up sound for my phone! I love it!

I do get chills when I hear that music during the day. Seems like I only hear it when it Whiterun.

So i just managed to get Eduj.

Still have absolutely no idea how i managed to live. Seriously, hit the guy with my flames spell and noticed his health bar may have twitched very slightly, and then he comes in with his dual wielding and takes off 3/4 of my health in the time it takes me to blink.
Think i went through about $1k worth of potions, summoned like 3x flame atronachs which felt bad man because the skyrim ones actually look good and are totally your bros.
1 of them seriously hugged the wall with a fireball charged and waited until either the boss man himself or his draugrs walked into the room area, then surprise slammed them with it.

Was a hard battle, and much less worth it than you would think. My custom flame based Akaviri blade does the same base damage, with more fire damage. Although to be fair, Eduj just looks straight pimp and it's now my main weapon just for looks.
Couldn't care less about Okin - i'm a sword man.

(If you have no idea what i'm on about, http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Eduj )

Cooool. I havent stumbled across any cool missions like that yet. I've been focusing on joining the Thieves Guild mostly! I love being a sneaky thief. Although the guild isnt quite as cool, I liked it in Oblivion when no one really knew anythign apart from the homeless. But in this one everyone just bad mouths them and then a guy comes along and tells you to frame someone - Initiation complete!

I'm also a werewolf now! It's good to know it's triggered rather than permanent, so not like a damn vampire!

madster111 said:
So i just managed to get Eduj.

Yeah that dude was a bitch.

But once again, the Dark Brotherhood quest line is the best in the game (not that I'm complaining about that)

Also

Shadowmere and Lucien Lachance are back! Fuck yeah!

my ps3 skyrim is starting to get so choppy in parts it isnt even playable : /

sprinting and riding a horse outdoors i get like .5 frames per second

I plan on getting the collectors addition but don't have the money for that right now plus it's only second on my prioritiy.

intoTheRain said:

sprinting and riding a horse outdoors i get like .5 frames per second

Clear the cache? That helps other Bethesda games on 360.

intoTheRain said:
Yeah, mine is starting to lag in Whiterun and when that happened i thought to myself i totally need to get a gaming PC, and then i remembered people talking about 20 minutes of play-time before it crashes and all the bugs and...
Yeah, less graphics and some lag i can deal with for a few weeks until it's patched in a decent way. I expect the unofficial one to be out very soon.

Also, i'm trying to marry someone but can't figure out who. Do i go for Lydia who already lives with me?
Do i try for another lesbian relationship?
Do i find myself a sexy Nord male and slut it up?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaminglovex