|OT| Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I only have my xbox controller for A) sports games, and B) racing games, because you can't play either with a mouse and a keyboard very well.

NickKmet said:
I only have my xbox controller for A) sports games, and B) racing games, because you can't play either with a mouse and a keyboard very well.

Add open world sandbox games like Just Cause and GTA to that list and that's me as well.

Next question where's the best place to get my pc copy? I don't really care about having a physical copy anymore so is steam the best place since it uses steamworks? I figure somewhere must have a better deal since for some reason there are no preorder bonus's for it on steam.

Hey now, don't be aggrieved by the controller. I'm not a noob. I have a razer destructor mousepad, logitech g9x mouse and a mechanical keyboard. They're all a joy to use. I just much, much prefer playing with a 360 controller.

malakian said:
Hey now, don't be aggrieved by the controller. I'm not a noob. I have a razer destructor mousepad, logitech g9x mouse and a mechanical keyboard. They're all a joy to use. I just much, much prefer playing with a 360 controller.

I second that. I would much prefer to lay back on my couch or in my recliner once Skyrim is fired up, kick my feet up, maybe even use a pillow for maximum comfort. That way I can reduce the amount of time I need to pause the game for adjustment, increased blood flow, and cramping issues, and continue playing for as long as possible.

Enjoy sitting in one position at a desk. Wrists rubbing raw after 18 hours of straight gameplay. Or having a bulky laptop ontop of your lap, heating you up continuously, unable to move too much without pausing to move the laptop to a table, back hurting and butt numb. Ill be on the couch, where I can spend a full 48 hours or more with unwavering attention. Good thing my wife is cool enough to bring me sustinance and refreshment when needed. I'm in for the long haul.

So, master race aside, 360 is the way to go for consoles? Really wondering which is better

On a side note, planning to dress up as a barbarian and go to midnight release, because who do I have to impress.

crazycracker22 said:
So, master race aside, 360 is the way to go for consoles? Really wondering which is better

On a side note, planning to dress up as a barbarian and go to midnight release, because who do I have to impress.

Please post pics of this

So you are going to walk into the store wearing a fur loin cloth, covered in dirt, smelling like you havent showered in months, and carrying a big axe?

Must see

crazycracker22 said:

Still doesn't beat Dan's costume for when he bought Batman:AC.

Rollerblade-batman-haters-gonna-hate-1274145723o.jpg

crazycracker22 said:

If you have both consoles go with the one you like better. There ain't going to be that much difference away. Still PC is better tham either console, right the_mighty_toast.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle