|OT| Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Icepick wins now.

I'll never understand why anyone would choose a 360 over a PS3 if they only had the option for one :p

And thats a completely unbiased opinion, i own both, my 360 collects dust, my ps3 is never off.

only thing i like CONSIDERABLY more about 360 is the controller.

the_mighty_toast said:
So you are going to walk into the store wearing a fur loin cloth, covered in dirt, smelling like you havent showered in months, and carrying a big axe?

Must see

I'm rocking a 5-day forager beard, cutting a tunic out of felt and free ballin it. Already have a barbarian sword and gear-- for reasons I don't need to disclose.

But thanks to everyone else for the comments, all the other snooping I did (*cough* yahooanswers) said preety much the same thing.

intoTheRain said:
Icepick wins now.

I'll never understand why anyone would choose a 360 over a PS3 if they only had the option for one :p

And thats a completely unbiased opinion, i own both, my 360 collects dust, my ps3 is never off.

only thing i like CONSIDERABLY more about 360 is the controller.

I'm about the exact opposite. Typically, when a game is offered for 360 and PS3, I go 360. Why? Habit. I got both consoles on release date (means my PS3 is still backwards compatible, woohoo!), and for a long time anything that came out on both was either released later for the PS3, or the PS3 version was just waaaay buggier. Oblivion was cited to be much more buggy on PS3 than 360 when it first came out, and I remember reading this about a good many games.

I don't know if this is still true anymore. Honestly the only games I buy for the PS3 are console exclusives (Uncharted, inFamous, Heavy Rain and Metal Gear 4, I'm looking at you), or ones that are originally designed specifically for the PS3 (L.A. Noire).

Sometimes my PS3 looks white-grey, pushed back in the TV Stand before I dust it off and start it up.

intoTheRain said:
And thats a completely unbiased opinion, i own both, my 360 collects dust, my ps3 is never off

I do good?

^This wasn't a problem because I was a bad mother blood sucker.

However, how can you have a glaring bug, be notified of it and not fix it? Retarded.

I bought the Skyrim CE yesterday, big ass box due to the giant statue inside (for reference, Halo: Reach and Halo 3 had a similar size box for their Legendary editions). For some reason they decided to sell the game early here in the Netherlands.

I pre-ordered the PC (Steam!) version, so I can't play until the official release date. The PS3 and 360 versions were on sale as well, which are playable on their respective consoles.

The leatherbound art book and the cloth map are pretty cool feelies, I always enjoy the art book that come with games. I haven't checked the DVD that came with the package yet, I guess it is the standard making-of fair.

So here I am, statue and all, waiting another 2 days before I can start my epic quest.

Funny I just read on another site that Skyrim was selling early in the Netherlands and a commenter in Germany said they also were getting early access to Skyrim too.

It's not right I tell you! :x

It sure as hell ain't. Why offer me the game 3 days in advance and prohibit me from playing it until the 11th.
I still respect Steam (though grudgingly), at least they show solidarity with the rest of the world by prohibiting the installation of the game until the 11th. Can't say if there are any repercussions for playing the game early on the 360 or PS3 though.

Still, it is torture, I tell you, pure psychological torture. :lol:

In the meantime I will play some more Sonic Generations, do challenges in Arkham City and finally finish up Halo Reach on legendary.

At least your preload was easier. I preloaded on steam last night and while it didn't take forever it could have been faster. I assume many people were downloading and that could have been slowing me down. Also my internet connection isn't the best ever.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod