|OT| Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Guernica said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WUorAqFJVpM

Funny vid.... We can dream
I sent that to my ol lady and she got all pissed. Women and their silly feelings, it's like a mouse trap no matter what nasty bait you put in it, it always snaps on them.

cyberjim2000 said:
Spam...

...ming?

You mean he performs terrible sex acts with Hormel's mystery ham?

b464e5996093a3456e6c3033761c4ca7.jpg

WHAT?

Dont worry, your hero has gotten rid of the advertiser.

Also,...only 9 days left! omygodomygodOMYGOD! :D

MattAY my hero. I just wish I had a spare cute Asian chic to send you.

cyberjim2000 I know you where joking and thought it was funny. So I thought I’d joke too. Sorry if I offended you.

Oh, Tiny. I was joking about that too. I'd never get mad at you. But I do hold grudges... long grudges.

So... when do you guys think we'll hear about horse armor DLC?

Dammit Tiny - you owe me one Asian chick!

I'm gonna bet one week after release ;)

Also, just thought I'd mention the email I received from Amazon today:
"We've received word from Bethesda that all customers who pre-order The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim from Amazon.com will receive a PREMIUM QUALITY WORLD MAP!"

Cashback amigos, that's pure cashback.

so im curious to know, should i be getting this on PS3 or 360?? don't care so much for achievements etc, looking more for console performence more than anything.

Daddio said:
so im curious to know, should i be getting this on PS3 or 360?? don't care so much for achievements etc, looking more for console performence more than anything.

If I remember correctly, from what I heard, this game was designed with the X360 in mind. Though common sense would say that it should run on the PS3 better, you can just never tell.

The demos where they showed the game were from the Xbox 360, isn't it? So I'm guessing the 360 is probably the way to go on the console. But if you have the computer hardware, the patience, and don't care about continuity with mods then PC is definitely the way to go.

Guys, I am so excited I will probably have to bring myself to climax mid post. I've bought myself a new second monitor, an xbox 360 controller for PC and have resisted all leaks apart from the opening 12 minutes...I just couldnt help it. One of my hobbies is being somewhat of an amateur expert on british butterflies, so as you can imagine, my lepidopteral curiosity was piqued when i found out yesterday there's butterflies! SKYRIM BUTTERFLIES! Oh god i'm so excited.

I am in mega work mode now as i need to get my commissions/essays done before 11/11/11! It's all radio silence after that.

Anyone who plays PC these days without an Xbox controller is henceforth a knitwit.

Granted keyboard and mouse are better. That is neither here not there. Carry on.

I will admit that some games are easier with a controller than a mouse and keyboard, but Elder Scrolls is not in that category...Or should it be.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle