|OT| Batman: Arkham City - This is my city.

Which platform are you getting Batman: Arkham City on?

• PS3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Xbox 360

• Waiting to get it on PC

• Not getting it.

• Total voters
You're just mad because I'm right. And you're not going to point out the flaws, so it looks like I have to.

Just did the Ra's Al Ghul fight. 2/3rds of it was great, but the quickfire electricity part was... odd.

Ok, so I think I finished the story. I saw credits, but I'm back to being Catwoman. I had a little Déjí  Vu thinking I was starting a new game, apparently not. Anyways, I'm going to destroy the TITAN containers and find more Riddler trophies.

Did the Mr. Freeze fight. THAT is how the boss battles should be done. Amazing.

Then I did Deadshot. That is NOT how boss battles should be done.

danielrbischoff said:
Deadshot was really stupid.

EXTREMELY stupid. Sneaky, sneaky.

I didn't care for the Mad Hatter either. Freeze was cool, took a bit of work. Ra's Al Ghul was a decent one.

I disliked the last boss fight the most though. Seemed to be little more then chucking freeze grenades...over, and over, and over.

Deadshot is just the worst character design too. He doesn't fit in. Looks like a freakin steam punk power ranger

used44 said:
Deadshot is just the worst character design too. He doesn't fit in. Looks like a freakin steam punk power ranger

I am now confident that I will love the fuck out of this game.

Just beat it.

It was a good game, deserving of an A-. Wouldn't give it an A, though. Too short with too many cracks, and the second half was all pretty anticlimactic.

Longo_2_guns said:
Everyone but Killer Croc. Though I may have just not seen him.

You have a very brief conversation with him at one point. Its when you are in the sewer, and if you attempt to take the exit that is near the steel mill. All he does though is mention how Batman "seems unwell" and he'll simply wait for him to die to eat him. Nothing special.

OK, so is there anyone who wants to record a podcast round table with me about Batman: Arkham City tomorrow? Anytime in during the day?

kingg5 said:
I like spoilers, unless it's an RPG then I get pretty pissed.

You're crazy, man. And this is a role-playing game. You play the role of The Batman.

danielrbischoff said:
StickyGreenGamer said:
I didn't care for the Mad Hatter either.
Really? I really liked the Mad Hatter sequence.
Agreed. The fight itself could've been a tad better, but the sequence itself was great.

Which can be said about a lot of the game. Cinematically, it's magnificent, and does so much perfectly. From a gameplay perspective, it needed a bit more depth and tuning. Like, you should be able to knock people out for the count with enough Batarangs. I threw thirty of them, at least, at two guys and they were still fine. I had a lot of fun with the Batarangs.

I'd be up for a roundtable, though. I have work in the afternoon, and wake up at 11, though I can always be up earlier.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod