|OT| Batman: Arkham City - This is my city.

Which platform are you getting Batman: Arkham City on?

• PS3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Xbox 360

• Waiting to get it on PC

• Not getting it.

• Total voters
I love how it changes whatever is onscreen when you pause the game. It's like a two tone sketch look. Little nuances just make the game. It's little pieces of polish that show in random areas.

Only got an hour with it, got home from football, watched Psych & TUF, played a little and went to bed so that I wouldn't be useless today for the baby!

Yeah, we're having a baby today...eventually.

Welcome to the party Bret, and congrats on the baby too!

I started a New Game +, and with the DLC on there now I was able to see a part of the Catwoman story actually integrated (though I didn't go past the courthouse yet). Still not a fan of it, seems to serve little purpose other than explaining why she shows up where she does a few times.

I did that last night! (After midnight) The story was sadly lame, but I think the concept of the monthly riddle is neat. I wish Calendar Man looked more like the one from The Long Halloween. I'll definitely be back for the November story.

So I picked this up yesterday....Probably start playing tonight sometime...

Wasn't really planning on it, but Walmart had it bundles with Arkham Asylum and I had a $50 gift card, so 13 bucks for both when I can just Goozex AA seemed like a good deal to me.

So this is next up for the GR Round Table podcast. I'll be posting Deus Ex tomorrow, but is there anyone up for a roundtable discussion of Batman: Arkham City?

Please feel free to call me a moron, but I haven't been here for a while. Roundtable podcast? So there's more than just the GR Radio?

Oh. Well, I would love to join in, but I haven't finished the game I have just beaten Mr. Freeze for the first time and apparently Harley stole the cure

Bretimus_v2 said:
I haven't even cracked this game. Eden is taking up my normal late night gaming time.

Eden? Never heard of that game.

Oh wait, Eden new baby girl. Babys are cute, but they take a lot work don't they. :D

Good luck with Skyrim. :wink:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle