|OT| Batman: Arkham Knight (spoilers and riddles inside)

Oh I knew who Arkham Knight was right away too, but I still enjoyed the reveal. I'm sure all you batman comic fans saw it coming from the very beginning also?

I was in GR's chatroom before going to the midnight launch. Someone in the chat spoiled not only him being The Arkham Knight, but Poison Ivy dying. Whoever it was in that room was a dick.

Poison Ivy's death... did not see that coming. That was actually quite a sad scene.

As for the Arkham Knight's reveal... I did enjoy it and I did enjoy the lead up to it, but I dunno, I guess I'm just a bit disappointed that it was Jason, you know?

Was kinda hoping it'd be a somehow older Damian Wayne, but meh, still fun.

I read the Arkham Knight comics leading up to the game. It was alright, but it seemed a bit funny... Bruce/Batman seemed a lot friendlier, and if I remember correctly, Bruce/Batman had basically "changed" after the death of the Joker, as seen in Harley Quinn's Revenge DLC and at the beginning of the Arkham Knight game.

I noticed there was a new patch available today, about a 200ish MB download on PS4. I looked it up online and apparently it's just an update to add support for the upcoming Batgirl DLC.

Speaking of which - is anyone planning on getting that?

Got it and playing it. Capes look fantastic but her hair must be dipped in hair gel cuz it's a red brick swaying about. Baddies look cool.

Oh wow, I didn't realize it was out already!

I might get it... but not sure. The price is $6.99 in America while it's $10.45 Australian. I've been told it can be completed in an hour and a half, two hours tops.

Not sure if that's worth it?

Son of a-

Nice work. I woulda done the same thing if I had the opportunity. Not really gonna fork out sixty bucks AUD though.

On xbox one digitally it's only available as part of the Season Pass, which is $40. So, no thanks.

Played it and beat it in relish hours of collecting little swag stuff. It will be available next week for seven bucks for you guys.

One thing is driving me crazy on it.

I heard the Batgirl DLC can be finished in an hour and a half to two hours?

Doesn't come out for us until next week I believe ("us" being those without a season pass).

Correct. It's longer than Harley and Red Hood and the main story followed by collecting items took me about an hour and change. I'm sure you could run through it faster though.

I've heard a lot of opinions about the Batgirl DLC, most of which deem the DLC as average or worse, unfortunately.

Bretimus_v2, what're your thoughts on the DLC?

If all the DLCs that are released for the next six months are similar to the Batgirl DLC, I have a feeling a lot of people are going to be very upset.

I'm still hoping that they re-introduce challenge maps, similar to the previous Arkham games, or at least let us play as different characters in the AR missions.

It was fun enough but I sincerely hope that I get more bang for my buck on the Season. I liked it because there were little side challenges but I don't know if I would recommend it.

Batgirl DLC was a ton of fun. I like the little mini-open-world they gave me to fly around in. The Batgirl animations were fantastic. I loved all her silent takedowns.

It was a little odd not having a more developed arsenal of attacks and gadgets, especially considering most who play this expansion have beaten the main campaign weeks ago, but I got over it.

I hope the next expansions are a bit more robust.

I'm a f*cking idiot. With some of the $10 gift card Anthony Severino gifted to me earlier for my b-day and the $5 gift card I received for going the PS Experience the "A Matter of Family" DLC didn't cost me anything. I'm calling myself an idiot, because I wanted to play it, but I'm broke. Forgot I still had funds in my PSN account.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod