|OT| Batman: Arkham City - This is my city.

Which platform are you getting Batman: Arkham City on?

• PS3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Xbox 360

• Waiting to get it on PC

• Not getting it.

• Total voters
You can knock out enemies with Batarangs. I believe you can only do it on a single enemy at a time though. Get the auto-aim symbol, throw three in rapid succession. The third Batarang glows red and knocks the enemy out for the count.

I just didn't like the Mad Hatter part. Just kind of jumps clean out of left field and disappears right back into irrelevancy. A bit trippy, but it fails to deliver the same rabbit-hole experience you got with Scarecrow in Asylum or with Ra's in City.

used44 said:
kingg5 said:
I like spoilers, unless it's an RPG then I get pretty pissed.

You're crazy, man. And this is a role-playing game. You play the role of The Batman.
I'm talking about the ones were you know how the ending is going to go.

Man, I'm making no progress in this game. I just keep finding myself spending my time swooping around the city and then dropping down and beating the shit out of inmates. Much more fun than the random chaos of GTA.

I'm not really too far in but I'm hoping that you can throw your batarangs in order to pin henchmans feet or arms to the walls. That'd be badass.

Bretimus_v2 said:
I'm not really too far in but I'm hoping that you can throw your batarangs in order to pin henchmans feet or arms to the walls. That'd be badass.

That would be extremely bad ass, and as such, was not included. I'd get on the horn and start telling them to put that in the next edition Bret.

Just beat Solomon Grundy....At first I wasn't really feelin AC, but I'm definitely getting more used to it and getting into the story more as it goes on.

StickyGreenGamer said:
Bretimus_v2 said:

That would be extremely bad ass, and as such, was not included. I'd get on the horn and start telling them to put that in the next edition Bret.

"NEW DLC FOR ARKHAM CITY COMING SOON: Bretarangs!"

Just finished the main story....The final boss battle was kind of a let down, just really easy and didn't really present anything new or exciting IMO. Still a good game - the voice acting, just like AA, is phenomenal.

I finished Deadshot side quest and I'm going to move that to my worst side just below Mad Hatter's side. Fighting Deadshot was so easy. Mad Hatter, there wasn't really any exploration of finding anything. It just reminded me of Scarecrow.

Green_Lantern said:
For whatever reason, I can't get the second Deadshot or Identity theif murders to trigger....

They seem to trigger randomly, at least Deadshot. Just keep swooping around town and eventually it should pop up.

As far as Identity Thief, it took me forever to find the third body. I just stumbled across it after I had finished the storyline and was doing Riddler trophies.

Green_Lantern said:
Using the remote batarang is the worst.
It's really useful in the predator challenge rooms, but some of the riddler trophies are too narrowly designed for it. Even when I think about it, as useful as it is, I hate it in the Predator rooms because you have to have the EXACT right angle and speed to knock a thug over a ledge or railing.

I have a question (which I could most likely Google it, but it's fun getting answers from you guys), where is the tallest building in the game to jump off of? I dislike the fact you can't free fall from Wonder Tower.

UghRochester said:
I have a question (which I could most likely Google it, but it's fun getting answers from you guys), where is the tallest building in the game to jump off of? I dislike the fact you can't free fall from Wonder Tower.

It is Wonder Tower, however you won't be gliding all the way to the ground. Get as high as you can on it, jump off in the direction of the church. Once you get to a certain point it turns you back around and gives you a little elevation, rinse & repeat for about a minute. That annoyed me too. Here is a video if you need a more visual example.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUGznfH5hNw

No wonder I was doing it wrong. As I played the game, NOT once did I use that glide trick. Yes, this is my first time seeing that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod