NBA Playoffs

I added just enough radishes. Perfect amount of radishes. Don't worry about it.

I don't even like this macaroni salad that I always make, but preggo wife requests it.

THE BALL GOT STUCK BETWEEN THE HOOP AND BACKBOARD! That was always the best when that happened on the playground. We all were secretly trying to do it on purpose.

Love it when Lebron is locked in like this.

Also if Wade doesn't come back next season with a Jordan like jumper I lose respect for him.

Kimmel was funny. I always like how Kimmel immediately follows the nba finals, especially because it's so early in my timezone. And I would normally not bother watching his full show.

We are literally one game away from Lebron James being one of the top twelve players in NBA history.

And he's 27 and on a stacked team.

How does this make you feel?

You can't sit there and think that this isn't rigged. The calls get worse every game, and it's always in favor of the Heat. People were getting knocked across the court and not a single whistle was blown. Lebron makes a sad face and it sounds like a football game full of illegal hits and offsides calls.

Durant throwing up a retarded 3 pointer with 11 seconds left in the 4th quarter may have just been a panicking under pressure...but everything else? Staged.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle