NBA Playoffs

Nah I think we'll acquire either the Kings or Hornets once we have a stadium.

The NBA isn't going to expand and I don't want them to expand but there are teams out there that just plain don't make any money.

Basketball? Is that the sport where slightly ghetto black men run back and forth putting their hands on each other's balls trying to steal them?

I really stopped watching basketball once the sonics moved. I've always been more of a fan of the college game anyways.

Oh come on that's ridiculous.

They play defense in the NBA. In fact point totals are way down this year AND we just saw a team with a crap offense come within one game of reaching the finals FFS.

Bretimus_v2 said:
College basketball...you mean, the place where they actually play defense?

No, no, no, the place where they play team basketball and superstars can't take 5 steps without dribbling the ball. Also, the zone defense.

SO ANYWAY

I have OKC > Miami in a full seven. Both teams win all their home games.
Lebron dominates Durant and might win FMVP but Thunder win anyway.

HOWEVER

If Miami wins and Lebron has a dominant series like his Boston series, then he enters the top twelve NBA players ever.

Jordan
Kareem
Russell
Wilt
Magic
Bird
Kobe
Duncan
Shaq
Hakeem
KG
Lebron

IMO in that order.

So he has more to gain than anyone else by far.

Shaq's prime is arguably the greatest prime in the history of basketball.

Off the top of my head the only players in NBA history who had a prime comparable to Shaq's were Jordan, Kareem and we might be headed there with Lebron. Also Wilt if you buy his raw numbers.

Unfortunately he didn't want it enough. But Shaq has to be in the top 10. His peak was just too good.

IMO if it wasn't for personalities getting in the way Wilt would be the GOAT and Shaq would be #2, with Jordan #3. Alas.

Pippen would be in my top 25 but no way he's top 20.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle