NBA Playoffs

The_Joker

Rookie
So who's watching?

This stuff is compelling!

Anyway Miami is winning tomorrow night (you can quote me on that) so...Miami VS OKC finals, who you got? How do you feel?

I'm not super into sports, but I have been following the East Coast conference pretty intensely, and so very excited for tomorrow's game. My biggest reason for wanting The Heat to win is summed up in this here article.

-BBK

Yeah it's a great matchup.

The only reason I'd like to see Boston go through is that, if the Celtics win the title and KG wins Finals MVP I'd vault KG securely into 11th all-time on a greatest basketball players ever list, which would be fascinating given all his career has been.

I don't even like KG but I'd still like to see that.

But yeah Miami/OKC is where it's at for sure.

The_Joker said:
Yeah it's a great matchup.

The only reason I'd like to see Boston go through is that, if the Celtics win the title and KG wins Finals MVP I'd vault KG securely into 11th all-time on a greatest basketball players ever list, which would be fascinating given all his career has been.

I don't even like KG but I'd still like to see that.

But yeah Miami/OKC is where it's at for sure.

Fair point, though you never know, Rondo put in a hell of an effort during the first half of Game 6, so it might even go to him. :D

I do agree with the 11th greatest player list though. What a guy!

Rondo is garbage. Most overrated player in the league by far.

If Rondo wins an FMVP over KG it will be worse than the time Tony Parker won one over Duncan or when James Worthy won over Magic.

220px-SeattleSSonics5.png

Oh wait....

I'm excited for the game tonight. And it's fun to have another sports fan around. I knew Joker was good for something.

I'm not convinced it'll be competitive, but we'll see.

My only Boston winning related fear is Wade. Dude is washed up Earl Campbell style. Can't get to the rim at will anymore and he never developed an NBA level jumper like Jordan and Kobe did when they lost the ability to will themselves to the basket every time.

If he doesn't do it this offseason I'm very disappointed in him.

My finals prediction is that Lebron makes Durant his bitch like D-Rose in last year's ECF.

BUT OKC in 7 because I don't trust Wade or Bosh.

The_Joker said:
My finals prediction is that Lebron makes Durant his b**** like D-Rose in last year's ECF.

BUT OKC in 7 because I don't trust Wade or Bosh.

Bosh looked good in his first game back, but I agree with Wade. That man can be serious inconsistent. But I wouldn't even look at Wade/Bosh at this point, what has the rest of the Miami Heat been up to?

The thing is Lebron is completely capable of shutting Durant down on the finals. He's arguably the best perimeter defender in NBA history and can make it hard for him to even touch the ball.

If that happens OKC's offense will turn completely into Westbrook-ball, and as good as Westbrook is, Westbrook-ball sucks. This is especially the case if Wade, who for all his flaws offensively in recent months is still elite defensively, shuts down The Flopper.

What makes the Thunder hard to beat is their free throw shooting. Everyone on the team has very good percentages at the line even Ibaka and Perkins. That and their young legs make them big threats in crunchtime.

I missed the first half but I'm here now. Chalmers seems to be doing well. Alaska!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle