NBA Playoffs

I have Dr. J in the top 15 as of right now.

In the 15 spot actually

MJ
Kareem
Russell
Wilt
Magic
Bird
Rapebe
Duncan
Shaq
Hakeem
KG
Jerry West
Oscar
Moses Malone
Dr. J

NickKmet said:
Bretimus_v2 said:
College basketball...you mean, the place where they actually play defense?

No, no, no, the place where they play team basketball and superstars can't take 5 steps without dribbling the ball. Also, the zone defense.

Sometimes players do get away with a travel, but most of them time it is just their speed and size that get them from one place to another so quick it seems they may have traveled.

Delta47 said:
NickKmet said:
Bretimus_v2 said:
College basketball...you mean, the place where they actually play defense?

No, no, no, the place where they play team basketball and superstars can't take 5 steps without dribbling the ball. Also, the zone defense.

Sometimes players do get away with a travel, but most of them time it is just their speed and size that get them from one place to another so quick it seems they may have traveled.

I don't know about that.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSZGCfKvlTI

Am i the only one who has trouble including LeBorn in any sort of top whatever list because he's such a piece of shit? I guess character has always meant something more to me than just deciding on rings and stats alone.

Lebron isn't really a piece of shit IMO. Yeah he's made mistakes and there are better people out there, but by all accounts he's a good teammate and good guy. I don't think he's particularly smart (I mean, not basketball IQ but book smarts) and that causes him to do some negative things.

But I really don't think he's that bad. Compare him to Shaq, who left six different teams in his career on bad terms. Or Wilt, who killed coaches left and right and was considered one of the worst teammates in NBA history. Or Oscar, who let racism turn him into a bitter angry person who couldn't get along with anyone. Or Kobe, who at best is a socially inept loner and at worst is a rapist. Or Jordan, one of the biggest dickbags in NBA history.

I'd take Lebron's character over any of those guys.

(I don't actually believe he ever committed rape. I've read enough on the issue to believe that while what went on wasn't noble, it wasn't rape.)

Oh, I don't think any of those guys are great people either. Jordan doesn't sit at number one on my list either. He was a great player, if not the best in terms of pure skill. But yeah, not a very good person.

Watching game 2, live posting, and making macaroni salad like a boss. Who wants to play along?

OKC introducing the visiting team to the Imperial March just makes the Heat seem cooler.

Eric Spoelstra looks like he coaches soccer and Scott Brooks looks like he coaches hockey.

Celery is the perfect shape for HIGH SPEED CHOPPING. If you're not chopping celery as fast as you possibly can, then you're doing it wrong.

(I'll also be live posting the macaroni salad)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle