My awards show has a first name; it's O-S-C-A-R

Longo_2_guns said:
What an awful year for movies.

Also, Leo got ripped off. Wolf of Wall Street was the best.

hardly lol.. Leo is my favourite actor but this is not the win he deserved... he'll win one eventually, but glad it wasn't tonight. next time he deserves it he'll get it.

Leo has done a lot of amazing roles. Seeing him army crawl while high and then perform CPR while on cocaine was the most satisfying of them all.

Leonardo Dicaprio is among the list of deserving talents, but I'd like to see Bill Murray get a golden statue before Leo who, in my opinion, is steering into character actor territory.

Yeah Leo has done so many great movies. Inception, Django Unchained, The Departed, Wolf of Wall Street, The Great Gatsby, that one with the big boat that sinks, Shakespeare 90's style (no grunge required), etc.

I won my works Oscar pool and got a Fabulous Prize of a $25 theater gift card and a $5 Starbucks gift card. Needless to say, I was pretty proud.

Now its time to see some of those movies. Really looking forward to Her, American Hustle, and Woof of War Street.

NPR recently posted an interesting article on the Oscars here:

http://www.npr.org/blogs/monkeysee/2014 ... he-winners

It's equal parts cynicism and Oscar enjoyment. I found the reasoning behind some of the votes to be interesting.

I actually watched and enjoyed the Oscars for the first time in years. I do feel Chiwetel Ejiofor was robbed and very deserving of the win but Matthew McConaughey was a good choice.

Lupita Nyong'o gave one hell of a speech and was definitely deserving of her win. Not a bad way to start your acting career!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod