My awards show has a first name; it's O-S-C-A-R

Best director - Gravity

Come at me bro.

Also white people have sucked for longer than that urbz. See Game of Thrones.

Know what? i am so happy lone ranger didn't win anything. ESPECIALLY make-up. Also happy that Lupita Nyong'o won, sad that Adbi lost. Still happy for 12 years and gravity they were both great film. But i wanted Captain Phillips to win some recognition. Still 6 nominations is something i tell you.

...and how in the name of HECK did the square lost to 20 Feet from Stardom? What is this, the white people's show? and as much as i love Frozen... Myazaki lost? Heck, Ernest & Celestine was more worthy of an award then frozen.

So, who wanna bet which of these actors will soon play a villain role soon? I got my money on Ejiofor.

tumblr_n1uil43sbt1qatzuvo2_250.gif

Steve Mcqueen taking the Oscars away from a white guy's hand will go down in history for the ages.

2014-oscar-twitter-pic-600x308.jpg

This picture broke twitter last night after too many retweets. I like this because one, Bradley Cooper is becoming my new favorite actor and two, twitter deserves to break.

I just feel bad for Leo, I never saw dallas buyers club is it any good? Saw gravity I wasn't too impressed with it didn't deserve all the recognition and hype it got.

Guess what, this guy is going to continue to make classics. All he does is win, and honestly he doesn't need an award to validate his career. It sucks, but the entire country is behind him.

leo-as-calvin-candie.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod