Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Baseball Field? [Trimmed but not shaved]

• Who cares about the grass when theirs mudd to play in?! [speaks for itself]

• Total voters

UrbanMasque

Everyone Wears a Mask
I was talking to a few of my coworkers today (2 other dudes - we all sit in the same general vicinity) and the topic of women came up (we took a brake from discussing world issues) and how they should be shaved. We must have been a little loud, b/c my boss comes out of his office and walks over to us (i think he's going to tell us how unprofessional our conversation was but, to our surprise, he walks over and joins in on the conversation. ) Thats when I realized this is highly disputed question among men... so GR guys, and women weigh in as well.

^Exact opposite of both statements.

I basically ruined (actually this was just a symptom of deeper problems) a relationship because of my preference (she didn't fit). So I started asking around (casually, not like a creep) to girls and they all claimed to do regular maintenance. Then a bunch of us were sitting around when someone started reading a Cosmo in which a guy lamented his encounters with the untamed. All of the girls sympathized with his plight and agreed that some amount of care must be taken.

I think at the very least the area needs to be trimmed. I mean come on - not for the guys but for yourself. There are times of the month that don't need to be any messier than they already are.

All gone is nice for special occasions but a little too bare inbetween. I like a landing stip or small design like an upside down triangle.

Anything in between the two extremes. I like some hair down there, but I would expect her to at least keep it tidy. Hell, I do so myself and a girl not grooming herself as much as I do is just sad.

shaved completley sounds nice, but if she doesn't keep up with it and stubble grows, it's rather uncomfortable

definatley a small landing strip

Pushit said:
The 1980's have come and gone.

Shaved. Completely.

Spoken like somebody who has NEVER had to deal with a girlfriend who shaves or waxes her vagina.

It might be great after the first week- but when she doesn't do it often enough it can be WORSE than stubble on your face.

Personally- Landing strip (bikini wax or other) or trimmed.

StalfrosCC said:
Pushit said:

Shaved. Completely.

Spoken like somebody who has NEVER had to deal with a girlfriend who shaves or waxes her vagina.

It might be great after the first week- but when she doesn't do it often enough it can be WORSE than stubble on your face.

Aint that the truth, but damn don't you love the first week.

Me being the Baseball player I am, I like the baseball field. Some of a natural look but still short and nice.

I just broke up with a Tropical Rainforest, god it was nasty. She was like, ya, Ive been meaning to shave but haven't. It felt like my dick was fighting through an army of wild monkeys.

KurtCobain94 said:
StalfrosCC said:
Pushit said:

Shaved. Completely.

Me being the Baseball player I am, I like the baseball field. Some of a natural look but still short and nice.

I just broke up with a Tropical Rainforest, god it was nasty. She was like, ya, Ive been meaning to shave but haven't. It felt like my dick was fighting through an army of wild monkeys.

My current squeeze decided to go for laser hair removal on all the important parts and left a proper bikini line behind. It is perfect. God Bless her for that choice.

Like others have said, the stubble is sh*t to deal with if the upkeep just isn't there, but I prefer shaved. Trimmed would be a close second, depending on how it's done.

StalfrosCC said:
KurtCobain94 said:
StalfrosCC said:
Pushit said:

Shaved. Completely.

My current squeeze decided to go for laser hair removal on all the important parts and left a proper bikini line behind. It is perfect. God Bless her for that choice.

Wanna share? Ill take Monda-Wed, you get Thur-Sat, and alternating Sundays?

LinksOcarina said:
I mean, realisticly is hairless possible?

Umm...yes. Wax, shave (you know, with an actual razor) or as mentioned above, get laser hair removal, any of those produce a smooth, hairless suface.

I don't understand the fascination with the bald look. As said above it just makes the person in question look twelve, which is eerie. I can't stand the rain forest doo either, so a neat landing strip is all I ask.

Well personally, I like giving them a little tongue-lashing, and there's nothing worse than the feeling of flossing your teeth that kills the moment.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133