mother f*cking Game of Thrones

I've read all of the books and I actually prefer most, but not all, of the changes they've made for the show so far. Apparently we might also be getting an HBO adaptation of the "Tales of Dunk & Egg" novellas too. At any rate, the show puts pressure on GRRM to finish the last 2 books in the series before they hit book 5 in the show.

300px-Joffrey_Baratheon.PNG

what i wouldnt do to stab this cunt in the urethra..

the only thing i dont like about this show is how much it makes me rage. was mad when dumb red head bish didn't push him to his death when she had the chance.

khaleesi might be on my top 5 now, tyrion is the king of the little people, guys such a little pimp. and khal drogo is the most badass motherfucker ever i was very annoyed when he *spoiler* died from a little infection *end spoiler*.

intoTheRain said:
300px-Joffrey_Baratheon.PNG

what i wouldnt do to stab this cunt in the urethra..

the only thing i dont like about this show is how much it makes me rage. was mad when dumb red head bish didn't push him to his death when she had the chance.

khaleesi might be on my top 5 now, tyrion is the king of the little people, guys such a little pimp. and khal drogo is the most badass motherfucker ever i was very annoyed when he *spoiler* died from a little infection *end spoiler*.

spoilers mother fucker, dont bitch------------

the blood magi fucked him up, he would have been fine if danny didn't insist on letting her treat him

FUUUCKCKCKCKCKK

i didnt understand what you were sayin first i thought u were hatin on me for spoilers then i read

spoilers

the blood magi fucked him u....

FUUUUUUUU

oh well, knew he had it coming.. can't fucking wait to see it though. probably will rewatch it 30 times.

I watch the show for one reason
Rose Leslie - Ygritte
wtZds.jpg

Redhead with an accent. My weakness

Now if only Mattay would give me a red headed asian girl for my birthday

intoTheRain said:
FUUUCKCKCKCKCKK

i didnt understand what you were sayin first i thought u were hatin on me for spoilers then i read

spoilers

the blood magi fucked him u....

FUUUUUUUU

oh well, knew he had it coming.. can't fucking wait to see it though. probably will rewatch it 30 times.

you misundestood me, the blood magi fucked drogo up, it wasn't an infection, I didn't mean Joffrey gets fucked up, he may get whats coming to him, he may fuck everyone over and leave the realm in ashes, I wont spoil that for you

edit: and while rose is lovely, I can't get past how annoying ygritte is in the books reading "you know nothing jon snow" every 3 lines is fucking tiresome

intoTheRain said:
do you find that out in the future i take it?

only misunderstood cause i stopped at the blood magi fucked him up

its fleshed out more in the books after Dragon bitch visits the house of the undying, but it's hinted at in the show, if you havent finished the first season I wont go into it though

i finished the first season but maybe i missed something. i watched them at work so wasnt completely focused, gonna rewatch them with the gf before i start season 2. picking them up on blu ray this weekend.

i knew the witch bish fucked him up because daenyris asked to save him in turn sacrificing her son (but was given the impression the life being sacrificed was the horse), which kept khal alive, but as a vegetable. but he was dying of infection before she fucked him up and they all agreed he wouldnt live through the night unless something was done. which is when she asked the witch to help.

so im assuming the infection wasnt an infection at all and the witch did it before she even had the little ceremony with the horse etc.? and i missed that?

The infection was an infection, and the witch wasn't so much of a witch at all. On the series they show spirits and stuff, right? I can't remember. Well the book doesn't have that... i mean it's alluded to, that voices or sounds are heard, but i don't believe any spirits were seen in the book during the witches black magic part.

Or I could be confusing the book for the tv show. I just know that part was a bit different than the book. I think in the book they made the witch seem more like a doctor than a voodoo priestess, a doctor who initially tried to help at saving the man with a mud/moss packed casting, but the guy kept tearing it away because he didn't want mud on him, so the wound was left to open air contamination. While on the tv show, they just made it seem like the witch had it out for the guy from the get go. Maybe it was that way in the book too, because there was no saving him despite the mud bandages, but again I'm thinking that in the book she's more of a doctor who knows he's doomed for vegetable status and just wants to kill Daenyris' baby as well.

She doesn't kill him though, she actually tried saving him in the books, or at least making it look like she was trying to save him.

she didn't try saving him, she faked it so she could poison him, the first of the betrayals for the 3 headed dragon, when danny confronts her she says "you saved me from what? they already raped me several times and burnt down my temple, I prevented the stallion that will mount the world from being born"

I dunno, i guess it's open for interpretation, but seems like she meant to, moreover danny got back by burning the hook nosed cunt alive

I didn't now she poisoned him. I thought she was just faking at attempting to save him.
The whole mud pack seems stupid too, so she was probably only doing that to infect him further. I guess that's what you mean by poisoning him?

but she didn't seem much like a witch or a priestess in the book. just a townie doctor who had no intention of saving the dude.

That part is almost identical in the book and the show. It's left pretty ambiguous in both whether or not there was something really supernatural involved but it leans toward the magi just using parlor tricks. In the book Jorah later comments that he heard strange noises and saw shadows from the tent, but didn't see anything else actually going on inside (which basically is exactly what is shown in that scene).

I get what you're saying, but if there was no magi involved, why did Danerys lose her child? That push from Johqo was added in the show, I can't recall it in the book, I'll have to run through the first book again to be sure

you fucking people hurry up and read the books, there's enough shit that happens, that at times I literally put down the book and just thought wtf

The part about her baby is also left ambiguous too. She isn't exactly human (the Targaryens have purple eyes in the books) and she's immune to heat/fire so I guess it might have something to do with that.

LawnGnome said:
The part about her baby is also left ambiguous too. She isn't exactly human (the Targaryens have purple eyes in the books) and she's immune to heat/fire so I guess it might have something to do with that.

maybe thats why all the Targaryens did the cousin fucking scene, LawnGnome just unravelled everything

speaking of the raging dragon family, I have a theory there's another one of them, based on events that happened before the book

I'm not really sure if this counts as a spoiler as my opinion is based on the lore and history, but I believe Jon snow may be the bastard of Rhaegar and Liana when she was kidnapped, hence why you never hear Ned say Snow is his son, just of his blood

again though, purely a random thought, and hardly a spoiler

anyways, I'm going to nerd out because I have a chance, She's human..ish, she's of Valaryia, Of aegon the conquerer who with his sister wives took over westeros, they landed first at "kings landing" hence the name, and quickly ripped through Harenhal. which was supposed to be the most fortified castle, than at the field of fire he unleashed all three dragons for the first time and wiped out the combined force of the Lannisters and the Gardners, after which the Starks and men of the north (which was still an independent kingdom, resisting the Andal invasion) arrived and the King bent the knee, forever after to be known as the king who knelt.

So I'm not sure which of them is "human", or if it's a different race, I think the Valaryians are.. not human, and the children of the forrest are as well without doubt. The first men are more like an un-evolved Andal I guess?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133